PDA

View Full Version : Off to Dr's tomorrow

kiwimel
08-04-13, 11:43
I have a Dr's appointment at 8.30 tomorrow morning. Will go in and ask for some meds. I don't want to. I've been on some before and while they helped at first they get less effective... is that normal?
My anxiety is a wee bit better today (its Monday night here). my anxiety is largely work related and last Friday I finally managed to get to a piece of work I'd been putting off for several weeks. Only to find out that I didn't have the solution I thought I did and I have no idea how to produce anything. I am out of work til Thursday on a training course which means I can pretend I don't have to worry about the task til then. But I know that in 3 days I have to walk into my office and tell my GM I can't deliver on this, what is in reality a very simple, piece of work.
I feel like this will completely run my career and I am so scared. I continually repeat this pattern and every time it feels worse and worse. However I "know" (but don't really believe) that at some point in the (probably near) future I will look at this moment and feel incredulous that this was the thing that I was wanting to do stupid things over. But the panic is there...
sorry for the rant... just needed to get it off my chest. Dr here I come tomorrow and psychologist I'll see you in 2 weeks (again)....