PDA

View Full Version : 1st cbt tomorrow

spottitchsam
08-04-13, 14:43
Hi guys I've got a appointment with the gp in the morning and in the afternoon I see the cbt people.after being on a high all last week I'm am a bit disappointed that for the last 4/5 days I have been feeling a little low.I know that for a few days last week I've taking my granddaughter out,and also had to get up at 8am (usual time to get up is 9am).I am sure it's because I have had little sleep and wore myself out on those couple of days.I'm now having second thoughts about going away to Scotland with my husband,and son because I know we have to drive up to 100miles the following day.they will want to leave the site by about 9am to allow them the time for exploring the area and getting to the next site for the evening.this has never been a issue before but NOW is a different matter:shrug:
xxx

Annie0904
08-04-13, 20:16
Jean, I hope your appointments go well tomorrow. Feeling tired always makes anxiety worse and we will get some little blips still. I hope you manage to get on your holiday as I am sure you will enjoy it once you are there. I have the same problem the journeys are always a bit much for me but after a day to recover I end up enjoying it :hugs::hugs: xx