PDA

View Full Version : OMG i went to uni!

suzy1984
19-09-06, 18:57
Had my first day at uni yesterday was absolutely dreading it & have been in a right state for the past two weeks was worrying about the drive, getting stuck in traffic, being away from home for a whole day, meeting people, panicking & running out of a room the list was endless! but I DID IT! i was anxious & refusing to go when i got up but by going i proved that nothing awful happened or was ever going to happen. Oh and then i had my first session of CBT. left the house at 8am & didnt get home till 5.30pm, a normal day for many people but a huge achievement for me :D its amazing what we can all be capable of even when we dont realise it.
Love & hugs
Suzy :)xx

rosebud
19-09-06, 19:03
well done you! we are more capable than we give ourselves credit for.
You should be proud of yourelf.

Traceyxxx

bobsy
19-09-06, 19:17
A Big Well done. It can only get easier now.

How did your CBT go?

take care

bobsy

ceecee
19-09-06, 19:34
hi suy WELL DONE THATS A REALLY BIG ACHIEVMENT!!!!!take care rachel x

honeybee3939
19-09-06, 19:41
Well Done Suzy !:D

theres no stopping you now! Im so pleased it all went well for you.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

nicjay
19-09-06, 19:46
Well Done Suzy.

I knew you had been dreading going to uni for quite a while now but by going you've proven to yourself that the fear of going was far worse than the actual event-i'm pleased you have been able to do this for yourself and now you've started the CBT you'll have even more support.

Big Hugs
Nic
xxx

Coni
19-09-06, 20:28
Hi Suzy,

a HUGE WELL DONE to you!!!!

take care

Coni X

trac67
19-09-06, 20:31
Hi suzy,

Well done mate some huge achievements there, keep up the good work,

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

polly daydream
19-09-06, 21:21
Nice one Suzy, well done!!!

Polly x

carlin
20-09-06, 13:55
How fantastic...Good girl, keep at it and do keep in touch xxxxxjean

mad_shell66
21-09-06, 08:41
well done! thats brilliant news. i hope you enhoy uni. its something fo focus your mind on

shellxx