PDA

View Full Version : ESA work interview. What will they ask me?

miss_moose
08-04-13, 18:39
I've been placed in the worked based group for ESA, i'm social phobic and only leave the house with my husband, so i'm having a telephone interview to save me from going through all the panic of a job centre interview.

I'm just wondering what will happen?

I'm very anxious so i like to know everything. What will they ask me? How long will it last?

Any info and advice is welcome.

Thank you x

Annie0904
08-04-13, 20:27
I had to go for my interview and the lady I saw was lovely. They can give you work related activities to do as their goal is to get you back in work in 12 months. As I am having physio and intense Psychotherapy she said she wouldn't give me anything else to do and would see me again in 6 months. x

Dazza123
09-04-13, 09:10
I had one last year over the phone, we went thru my qualifications, told me of help they can offer, ie courses, work shops, voluntary work etc, told me of a local centre I could visit and left it at that due to my condition. This time I was placed in wrag and they told me I'd be put straight onto the work program - no way I could have done that but thankfully I was then moved into the support group. If they have agreed to do a phone consult then I'd imagine they will leave you alone.

---------- Post added at 08:10 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ----------

Oh and it was over in 10 minutes. A phone consult is easy going so try not to worry :)