PDA

View Full Version : Nausea dizzy headache..... Worried brain tumour?

Lyndz1
08-04-13, 19:07
For the past few days i've had a horrible sharp pain at the top of my skull thats making me feel sick and dizzy. I am getting married n a few weeks and thought it might be stress or anxiety but i'm now worried it could be a brain tumour. Please help

jillyb
08-04-13, 19:49
Getting married is very exciting but very stressful too .... I am sure it is your anxiety kicking in. It does weird things! I can remember after I had my daughter telling the gp that the top of my head felt numb and that you could cut it off like the top of a boiled egg and I wouldn't notice!!!! That was 32 years ago! Easier said than done, I know, but try and relax - maybe a nice warm scented bath - and look forward to your big day. My sister took valium on her wedding day but hardly remembers the day at all - you don't want that!!! Have a wonderful day and many congratulations x

Pcdaft
10-04-13, 20:15
Hi im getting Married in a few weeks too ? And i think the stress levels are beginning to show now too ? I have been in hospital with kidney infection well the coulant prove It was one als the tests came back clear and couldnt Find bug in urine so im thinking It May just have been anxiety but i have had to take antibiotics for week incase It was you Will be fine just keep Youssef Busy and good Luik On your big Day ?x:hugs::hugs: