PDA

View Full Version : A little help ppl plz x

Seanydee
08-04-13, 22:53
I've had some funny episodes recently so here's my symptoms,very confused feeling,coordination feels abit out,nose burns when I breath in threw my nose,hands feel cold but there not cold to the touch,sharp pains randomly in rondom parts of my body mainly my arms,headache and my sight seems to be abit strange and feedback would be most apreciated ps I'm not on any meds at all xxx

Bekzie
08-04-13, 23:22
Hi Sean
It all sounds like anxiety playing up to me because I get these symptoms on and off too. Have you spoken to your doctor about this? x

Lilharry
08-04-13, 23:44
I feel like this too - sorry, I don't know what it is, but it worries me too. I've been told over and over that it's anxiety, but I find it hard to believe when the sensations feel so physical. I started getting the sensations before I was anxious and got more and more anxious the longer they went on. I'm not on meds either. I would put it down to a virus, except that it's been going on for months. Doctors aren't worried about it.

Seanydee
09-04-13, 00:04
Is that u bekzie xx no not spoke to my gp recently,I'm goin seein him on the 19th anyway so I'm guna try n hold out till then x I'm exactly like u Harry it's horrible and scary :)