PDA

View Full Version : Waiting?

zippy
09-04-13, 14:34
I wish my apt to see a neurologist would hurry up, I haven't even got the referral letter yet. It's going to be months to see him and then ages for an mri scan. I just want to know once and for all what these 3 shadows/lesions are on my brain cr scan.I know something's going on because of how I feel. My right arm and leg feels numb and cold, I feel like my bodies falling to pieces.
I am worried its ms but I have read ms lesions wouldn't show on a ct scan just an mri.

robin321
09-04-13, 14:48
Waiting is really hard, and the worst part of the health anxiety and health issues in general. When I was worried about my neck lymph node, I had to wait 2 months for an appt. It was very hard, and I was convinced of the worst. Once the appt got closer I was able to relax more. That prob isn't much help to you, but no you are not alone.

Darbysa
09-04-13, 18:25
Zippy

Take a look at Andrea15 post on waiting for a ct scan - in particular the last post from country girl re brain lesions. It might make you feel a bit better. I do hope so as I know you are suffering with all this.

Sal

zippy
10-04-13, 12:50
I am worried because the dizziness has come back and my head feels heavy and swaying inside and it makes me feel sick.My eyes feel heavy and were watery when I woke up this morning. They don't rush even though my ct scan showed something.