PDA

View Full Version : Small black bumps inside of cheek

jimsie
09-04-13, 18:51
I had just finished eating and then felt some small bumps appear inside my cheek. I looked in the mirror and noticed they were black which has made me panic. They dont hurt (yet). I'm not really sure what it could be but im too scared to look again or to go searching for what it could be. Please someone tell me its nothing. :unsure:

nomorepanic
09-04-13, 19:06
I guess it depends what you were eating and did they only appear after eating?

LauraJF
09-04-13, 19:19
You probably bit your cheek and didn't notice. I've had something like you described and it went away on it's own. I think it's called a blood blister.

I had just finished eating and then felt some small bumps appear inside my cheek. I looked in the mirror and noticed they were black which has made me panic. They dont hurt (yet). I'm not really sure what it could be but im too scared to look again or to go searching for what it could be. Please someone tell me its nothing. :unsure:

rb1978
09-04-13, 19:39
It sounds like it could be a blood blister. Obviously blood's red not black but when you think of it concentrated into a little blister and also how dark it is in your mouth when you're looking in the mirror, they could appear v dark.

I once got blood blisters from eating a muesli bar that wasn't even hard....after I'd finished it I got a weird sensation in my cheek, not pain but just a tension feeling like it wasn't right. And I could feel bumps with my tongue. Freaked out, ran to the bathroom and there were two blood blisters side by side that had come out of nowhere.

One burst within a few hours, the other lasted til the following day and then it burst too and I just had scar tissue for a bit afterwards.

jimsie
09-04-13, 19:47
I guess it depends what you were eating and did they only appear after eating?
Yeah, they only appeared just after i finished eating. I had salmon tagliatelle, a yoghurt and then satsuma if thats relevant.

It feels like they are going down now, but they still appear as 2 black spots. Hopefully they are just blood blisters.

Lilharry
10-04-13, 01:51
I was going to suggest blood blisters too - I don't see how they could be anything else if they just appeared like that.