PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety going up

lees6655
09-04-13, 19:59
Hi i have had lots of health anxiety over the years had all sorts of tests done and they have never found anything wrong with me but this time i think there is. I started off thinking i had bladder or kidneys cancer as i had blood in my urine once after i went running so the doctor sent me for an ultrasound on my bladder and kidneys and they said it was fine. I have also been having back ache on my left side and going into my ribs and soar testicals. The doctor has checked my testicals and said they are fine so i asked him to do some blood tests iam not sure what he checked but they all came back with no action needed iam going to the doctors on friday to ask him about the results. My back is still aching and i think that is cancer that has spread to top it all of i have got a cold coughing up green phlem and my sinuses are realy soar .Do you think iam just been silly as my doctor said hes not worried i have also just started some new meds from fluxatine to dosulepin any comments please

lees6655
10-04-13, 00:43
Anyone