PDA

View Full Version : face pressure and feeling dizzy

Pinkbrenda2012
09-04-13, 20:42
the past few days i have felt dizzy and got pressure behind my eyes and nose I know it is probably just something to do with sinus's but i hate the dizziness anyone else have any of the same symptoms???

Ribbit
09-04-13, 20:47
Yeah, I've had a nice bout of sinusitis for the last week and a half and it's horrible. Same symptoms too - but I was having earache too so I put the dizziness down to that, but who knows, it might have been sinus related instead. Try not to go in and out of differing temperatures as that can make it extremely painful! Hope you feel better soon :)

Ella13
10-04-13, 08:48
Hey yeah I've been feeling dizzy last few days I suffer a lot with my sinuses thought they'd improved latently but have a lot of pressure behind my eyes and cheeks and ears and had this annoying pressure headache for 3 days now. Apparently the weather change can make you feel like this, ie now it's going into spring and warming up a bit it's changed the atmosphere pressure or something but then I think why doesn't everyone get it haha!
Have you had problems with your sinuses before?

Munchlet
10-04-13, 09:53
Hi I have had the pressure you are describing and it's horrible. Fortunately I haven't had the dizziness although I do get dizziness quite frequently as I suffer from ear infections and go through phases of constantly feeling giddy and off balance.

I went to the doctors about the pressure and on Monday and they told me it is sinus problems and to inhale with steam to try and reduce it.

It must be a common symptom at the moment there seems to be a lot of people on the board suffering with sinus issues, think the rotten weather hasn't helped.

take care

Mrsg12
10-04-13, 19:10
Hiya

I had a really bad bout of vertigo and dizziness in sept last year , it prompted the return of my HA which was so bad I had to go back onto my meds. I was also diagnosed with fluid in my ears and given a nasal spray which all helped. However, last week I woke in the night with vertigo again, I bought a nasal spray and the vertigo went as quickly as it came but I still keep getting spells of feeling unsteady and off balance. I'm terrified that there is something seriously wrong with me and can feel the anxiety coming back so much so I'm considering asking my dr if Incan increase my dose of meds (I'm only on 5mg). I har had a rotten cold though so am trying to tell myself its fluid again. That works when I'm not giddy but as soon as I feel a bit off balance the sheer terror comes back. I have a 2 year old and ever since I had him I'm scared I won't be around to see him grow up. This forum is such a support.

Sorry to go on and hope you're feeling better soon.

Mrsg x

almamatters
11-04-13, 06:24
Hi sounds very similar to ongoing problems I have, head pressure and pain bridge of nose , I have been told I have long term sinus issues and been prescribed a steroid nose spray which does help . These symptoms for me used to make me feel very panicky because of the pain dizziness etc. Take Care.