PDA

View Full Version : Hello new person here

twiztid.jessi
10-04-13, 16:59
Hello my name is jessica im 23 years old and a mother of 4 i had my first panic attack on feb 15th 2012 i thought i was dieing and had 2 call an ambulance i suffer form anxiety/panic attacks agoraphobia social anxiety and (im not even sure if theres a name for this or if its just anxiety but) a fear of eating because im afraid im going 2 be allergic 2 it although ive never been allergic 2 anything in my life i joined this group 2 help me cope and maybe i can help someone else my agoraphobia used 2 be so bad that i wldnt leave my room now slowly its gettin better i go 2 the store and do things now as long as i have a vehicle 2 escape 2 if i need 2 i still cant comfortably walk more then a block away from my home i make myself walk further on rare occasions if u have any questions for me or just need a friend 2 chat with (or maybe think u can help me with my problems) feel free 2 hit me up:)

hanj16
10-04-13, 17:15
Hi Jessica :)

A big welcome to the site, I'm sure it'll provide you with alot of support! I'm 23 also and suffer with social anxiety so if you ever need to talk drop me a message!

Hannah :)