PDA

View Full Version : One yr after thorough neuro testing - return of symtoms

butterfly00
11-04-13, 01:35
Hi everyone.
Last year I had an MRI and lumpar puncture and bloods which while found 'spots' on my brain that they could not attribute to anything. MS was ruled out.
Since then my symptoms have lessoned until I forgot about them completly for long periods.
HOwever I have now worked out that it is attributed to the weather. When the cold starts to come back so do my syptoms, my right leg and arm and top of my hip feel tingly andnumb and kind of weak . And when its really intense I feel like I really need to pee.
For my mind to get around this issue without panic I want to understand why this happens.
I think it has a lot to do with circulation ( but why only one side I dont kn ow) It is accompained by anxiety but cant decide which comes first.

So my point of this post is; how do you talk yourself out of the anxiety about physical symptoms when you dont know the cause. The neurologist said he no other tests to offer me.
When ever this happens to me MS seems to pop up everywhere I go.

Does anyone have a similiar symptom story I know so many of us have MZ fears. how many turn out to be circulation problems?