PDA

View Full Version : Worrying about work tomorrow

Snoodlester
11-04-13, 19:17
I've been signed off work for 2 weeks, but I've agreed to go in for an hour tomorrow to coincide with another member of staff who will be in. I've been thinking about it all day, and didn't get a wink of sleep last night. Think I will have to take a sleeping tablet tonight. This is really helping my anxiety :(

Annie0904
11-04-13, 19:27
Are you going in to do work or for a meeting? You shouldn't be going in to work if you have been signed off and they shouldn't be asking you.

Snoodlester
11-04-13, 19:29
Not a meeting no. I'm being made redundant next Friday (18th) and the bookkeeper can only come into the office tomorrow to finalise a few things. I feel guilty for taking all this time off, so I've agreed to go in.

Annie0904
11-04-13, 19:32
Don't feel guilty for taking time off. You are ill and need the time to get well but under the circumstances I see why you would need to go in. Sorry that you are being made redundant :(

Snoodlester
11-04-13, 19:37
Thanks Annie. I think I went back too soon the first time, and that's why I'm having this time off now. I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but it's difficult not to.

Annie0904
11-04-13, 19:58
I know..I was just the same :(