PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what to do

justbreathe1
11-04-13, 21:28
I started lexapro 5mgs over 4 weeks ago. Lately I seem to get maybe 4 days where I'm feeling good but then I go right back down again. Since yesterday I feel exhausted, aches and pains in my arms and a feeling like I'm going to faint all the time. Then I start to feel really anxious again. I also get blurred vision.
My gp suggested that I up the meds to 10mgs but I tried that for 2 days and I was like a zombie and could not stop crying. So she has said now that maybe I could take one 5mg in the morning and the 2nd 5mg at lunchtime. I'm afraid to try this in case I get that horrible sedated feeling again..
Can anyone help? I'm so sick of feeling like this

BobbyDog
11-04-13, 21:37
Couldn't you spread the medication out by taking one in the morning and one at night. You are probably still getting side effects, I would give it another couple of weeks before you think about stopping or changing medication.

nusadin
11-04-13, 22:46
you have to be persistent. do not give up with medication. It took me a long time to feel better. Be strong now, for better future

justbreathe1
11-04-13, 23:00
Thanks, I guess I'm just finding it tough at the moment. Ill stick with 5mgs for now and hope things improve

nusadin
13-04-13, 18:48
you have to believe e your doctor because they went of faculty to help us:)
but it is possible to deal with bad doctor, but there is another one:D

jadu
14-04-13, 07:14
Relax Relax and Relax