PDA

View Full Version : depleted?

juju
20-09-06, 20:59
hi,
sorry to post again, i really need some advice.
i never had depression it was anxiety, now its both. i have suffered with depression about 4 spells in my life, problem is im on ad/s 12 weeks now, i didnt think that you should become depressed? i dont know if its just a symptom of the anxiety cos im so down about the ups and downs of it or what, one day you think your getting somewhere and the last few days im in total blackness, i cant seem to crawl out. is this what becoming depleted of you energy stores is? in claire weekes bks she says that. and its freaking me out because i havent got as much will to think positively, i feel like im under a black cloud at the moment, the tears are coming at any oppurtunity, i dont even know if i have the strength to be honest.
sorry to rant
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

manmoor
20-09-06, 21:24
Hi Julie,

Sorry your having a wee blip hun cos thats all it is. I hate the bad days. Chin up love hope you feel better soon.

Take Care

Mandyxx

juju
20-09-06, 21:26
cheers hun,
feeling crap right now.
julie

honeybee3939
20-09-06, 21:30
Hi Ju !

Sending you a big HUG!! Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good !
Try not to let the bad days get you down ! i know its hard !

Thinking of you !

Love

Andrea
xxxx

juju
20-09-06, 22:05
thanks andrea, means a lot right now, dreading the old morning feelings, you know what i mean.
julie

yorkylover
20-09-06, 23:07
Hi julie,I had a good week last week but the last couple of days have felt crap to.I never know if its depression or anxiety I get so confused.Im having one of them moments where Im not normal,its not just you pet,I know how you are feeling.Do you wake up feeling down?

Ellen XX

juju
21-09-06, 15:26
hi ellen,
thanks for replying, no i think i wake up with the shock of a new day, fears etc, then i really get positive, and later on wham, it hits me like somebody has died, sorry to put it like that, i then find it really hard to stay pos, when im not.
i hope its just a symptom, mentally tired maybe.
julie

clickaway
21-09-06, 17:35
Hi Julie,

I think many of us who have anxiety for a while, then get some depression thrown in.

The two conditions are related and the longer the anxiety goes on, the more we dwell on the negatives and along comes Mr. Depression.

But please be assured that this often goes away. Maybe something has happened recently that has triggered this off? Sometimes, it's not obvious.

It's good you are thinking positively. Try to love yourself and give yourself treats. Perhaps you like Magnum ice creams or if you can afford them Green and Blacks :D

I have been crying a fair amount this week, and that is good to let it all out. I hope you can offload some of your feelings. Remember where I am.

Hugs,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

juju
21-09-06, 22:29
thanks ray,
i will try the ice-creams-lol
hope u are feeling better too
take care
julie