PDA

View Full Version : What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tessar
13-04-13, 11:34
Rice crispies!

hanshan
13-04-13, 11:46
Miso shiru

mrsnobody
13-04-13, 11:47
nothing feel sick

Tufty
13-04-13, 12:14
Seeded brown toast with chocolate spread

violet12
13-04-13, 14:05
Oat so simple porridge. Golden syrup flavour!

Bekzie
13-04-13, 14:09
Alpen :)

hanj16
13-04-13, 14:23
I had the same as violet - golden syrup flavour porridge and a handful of raspberries!

Magic
13-04-13, 14:56
All Bran. Every morning!!!!!

Tessar
13-04-13, 15:19
Miso shiru

I just googled this & it's soup I believe?

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:15 ----------

I like golden syrup tooooo much. I don't buy it anymore as I used to spoon it out of the tin!

Mrsnobody I hope u feel better soon.

Most mornings I have All Bran but today I had run out......

When I ate Alpen (which I haven't in years) I had to pick the fruit out as I don't like it...!!

Edie
13-04-13, 16:13
Frosties & ricicles. Real healthy here!

Tessar
13-04-13, 16:14
Tasty all the same tho Edie!!

Annie0904
13-04-13, 16:17
Well I would have had Porridge if my silly cat hadn't jumped in the bowl and spilt it all over my bed!! I ended up with a cup of cold tea and a rich tea biscuit (I didn't have cold tea on purpose, just by the time I had sorted the bedding out the tea was cold!!

Pipkin
13-04-13, 19:44
All Bran. Every morning!!!!!

Snap!

P

hanshan
14-04-13, 04:12
Miso shiru (miso soup) is a common breakfast food in Japan. It's part of my weight containment strategy, as each serve of the instant variety that I make up contains only 30 kcal.

Lilharry
14-04-13, 04:21
A banana, a handful of blueberries, and rice milk mixed with a protein powder. Am on a detox diet.

Tessar
14-04-13, 08:54
Well I had rice crispier again as I wanted something comforting as I have a cold. But it'll b bran flakes all the way for the rest of the week.....
Lilharry, that's v.healthy good luck with the detox!
Hanshan, soup for breakfast sounds weird. The oddest thing I ever had I think was pizza!

hanshan
14-04-13, 10:02
Hello Tessar,

Wait until find what goes into miso shiru.

The base is miso, which is fermented soy bean paste that is salty but otherwise mild in flavour. Many varieties exist. This is added to a very mild fish stock derived from flakes of dried bonito. To this is added various ingredients - seaweed, chopped spring onion, tofu, small bread-like pieces or rings.

You should be able to buy instant miso shiru somewhere near you, but the quality varies between brands. Look for one that has separate sachets of miso paste and other ingredients.

Annie0904
14-04-13, 10:09
SpecialK red berries

Tessar
14-04-13, 10:32
In the bowl this time and warm tea I take it, Annie???

Annie0904
14-04-13, 10:33
In the bowl this time and warm tea I take it, Annie???

Haha...yes :D

little wren
14-04-13, 11:41
Tried Alpen light this morning - wanted to reduce sugar as normally have fruit, orange juice and muller yoghurt - went on my 'fitnesspal' and see I have been eating WAY too much sugar for brek.

clio51
14-04-13, 11:45
Sugar puffs and coffee

almamatters
14-04-13, 11:48
Cup of coffee nothing else.

steveo
14-04-13, 13:08
Kicked off my juicer with 5 apples, wheatgrass, 2 massive oranges, half a pinapple and 3 carrots. That made just over a pint and a half of vitamin packed juice.

Tessar
14-04-13, 14:15
Tried Alpen light this morning - wanted to reduce sugar as normally have fruit, orange juice and muller yoghurt - went on my 'fitnesspal' and see I have been eating WAY too much sugar for brek.

That's interesting as they say there's too much sugar in alot of cereals, even the ones advertised as 'healthy'....

hanj16
14-04-13, 14:22
I went for a berry smoothie today and belvita honey and nut biscuits - yummy! :)

Tessar
14-04-13, 14:29
I might be able to manage healthy bran flakes but I can't do fruit juices or smoothies unfortunately, but they sound extra healthy

Edie
15-04-13, 15:24
Boiled egg with soldiers, yum!

Tessar
16-04-13, 11:46
i'm back on the wagon, bran flakes the last 2 mornings.

hanj16
16-04-13, 12:06
I went for peanut butter on toast this morning with a peppermint tea. Unusual combination I know :)

Bekzie
16-04-13, 13:01
I was naughty and had a doughnut :blush: felt I deserved a little treat :)

Tessar
21-04-13, 07:59
Bekzie, my predictive text tries to change your name to "Belize", doh.
We all need treats sometimes, especially when we deserve them!

I have been on the bran flakes all week including today.

hanj16
21-04-13, 13:32
I went for a banana and cup of tea today - very adventurous I know!

Edie
21-04-13, 13:42
As it's Sunday, breakfast ended up being more like lunchtime. I had an omelette. Yum :)

Tessar
22-04-13, 21:30
Ran flakes all the way, oops I mean bran.

Tessar
30-04-13, 13:47
Ran flakes all the way, oops I mean bran.

and again....:yesyes::yesyes:

JohnBliss
30-04-13, 18:27
Bacon and Fried egg yesterday, scrambled eggs on toast today -yes I'm retired so I have time !!!

Spot-the-frog
30-04-13, 18:47
McVities oat breakfast biscuits - not very exciting!

flori
30-04-13, 18:53
Yohgurt--I was good today

Tessar
30-04-13, 20:22
Oh no, yoghurt..... I can't stand the stuff.
I wouldn't be able to eat a full English as I'm veggie, I think also it might not agree with me (veggie version included) - even if I did have time, John!
I actually enjoy my bran flakes....at last a healthy thing I enjoy.
I haven't had any of those breakfast biscuits, trouble is, biscuits of any sort disappear inside me way too quick as aim have no willpower

flori
01-05-13, 11:00
Cheese on toast today.

Tessar
01-05-13, 13:43
flori, that's may fav. i have it in the evenings sometimes. yum yum yum

i had something different today, they were sainsburys equivalent to special k.
had a bit of sugar on it, which i wouldnt if i had bran flakes but these other things seem a bit anaemic without the sugar.

DiscontentOptimist
01-05-13, 14:55
1 large pizza was my breakfast lunch and dinner :doh:

AlexandriaUK
01-05-13, 15:04
2 Weetabix with small spoon of sugar and skimmed milk, but the very best thing for people who suffer anxiety/panic attacks is porridge and banana.
Expert in our problems told me that years and years ago, helps regulate things in the body etc

flori
01-05-13, 15:19
Tessar, Yours was healthier than mine.:)

Disco, Yours was worse,:ohmy:

Tessar
03-05-13, 22:35
Cheese on toast today.

I had this for tea 2nite, with salad..... As ever brekky was........ Bran flakes..

Pizza for brekky? I had that once. In my bd old days I had crisps and chocolate for breakfast quite often!!!!! Arrrggghhhh all my sins are coming out now!!!!

jam angle (oh dear, I typed "jamangie" but my predictive text changed it)
I wish I liked bananas but I hate the taste and texture. If only there was a way that I could think of them and some other healthy things I don't like, as yummy!!!!

ElizabethJane
04-05-13, 13:52
I had gingerbread porridge and a weight watcher fromage frais. Yum! EJ

Magic
04-05-13, 15:20
I love cheese on toast with tomato sause yummmmie.
I always feel hungry late at night, in fact i cannot stop
eating then.
I had my usual boring all bran for breakfast
I have started to have a drink of cherry juice too.
I too don't like bananas, but like them with custard
for a pudding:)

Sparkle1984
04-05-13, 17:29
Whenever I have an anxiety episode or relapse, I always seem to go off my current breakfast cereal! I used to have Sainsbury's blueberry wheats, but since this morning I've changed to Kellogg's Corn Flakes. I managed to eat more for breakfast this morning, so that's a good sign. :)

Tessar
04-05-13, 17:30
My partner eats blueberry wheats sometimes. Hopefully your day turned out ok, sparkle?

Today I had a change. Rice Krispies & then about an hour later, coffee and some toast with honey on.... Yum yum yum.

jelly2010
04-05-13, 17:49
I haven't eaten since yesterday.... When I had an apple.
When I'm feeling very anxious I can't stomach anything. :mad:

Conspiracy
04-05-13, 18:19
Nothing. I rarely eat breakfast.

flori
04-05-13, 18:21
I was naughty this morning. I hurt my back yesterday and I`m finding it difficult to move.
Box of chocs at bedside, so that was the first thing I had.:D

Tessar
04-05-13, 18:33
I haven't eaten since yesterday.... When I had an apple.
When I'm feeling very anxious I can't stomach anything. :mad:

Oh no, jelly, what can we do to help you? You do need to eat as otherwise the whole vicious circle thing will make you less inclined to. What do you usually do if you aren't feeling like eating or re very anxious? Is there something you are able to manage a little of at times like this?

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

Nothing. I rarely eat breakfast.

Ooh, I couldn't manage without it, I'd get heartburn and then a headache. I used to skip brekkie when I was younger tho

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

I was naughty this morning. I hurt my back yesterday and I`m finding it difficult to move.
Box of chocs at bedside, so that was the first thing I had.:D

Haa haa Flori, I would say we have all done that, but then someone would probably say they haven't. I have!!!!

jelly2010
05-05-13, 12:51
Aww thanks for your concern Tessar - that's very sweet. I haven't eaten anything yet today but I am really going to try!
J x

Sparkle1984
05-05-13, 13:24
My partner eats blueberry wheats sometimes. Hopefully your day turned out ok, sparkle?

Today I had a change. Rice Krispies & then about an hour later, coffee and some toast with honey on.... Yum yum yum.

Hi Tessar, my day wasn't too bad in the end. Ever since the easter week, I've been dealing with a relapse in my anxiety. :weep: I go back to the doctor on Thursday.
I do like Rice Krispies and Ricicles but I find I get hungry again really quickly if I have those, so I hardly ever have them any more.

flori
05-05-13, 20:08
Toasted crumpets.

Aw Jelly, I hope you managed to eat something. What about a yoghurt drink first thing, like actimel or similar. I find they are easy to get over.

Flori x

jelly2010
05-05-13, 21:25
Thanks Flori - I managed to eat a small bowl of cornflakes (for dinner!)
J x

flori
05-05-13, 21:37
It`s not a lot Jelly, but I suppose it`s better than nothing. Hope your appetite picks up soon.
F x

Tessar
05-05-13, 21:56
Thanks Flori - I managed to eat a small bowl of cornflakes (for dinner!)
J x

Yay, good news. I can go to bed happy:yahoo::bighug1:

jelly2010
05-05-13, 22:22
Aww you guys are so sweet! I'm sure I'll manage more tomorrow :hugs:
J x

Tessar
06-05-13, 08:37
Morning all..... one consumed Toast with honey and then a nice cup of proper coffee ......

ladybug51
06-05-13, 09:16
Grilled butchers chipolatas and tomatoes with Soya Mochachino...outside in the sunshine.

flori
06-05-13, 09:27
Good morning to you too Tessar, Ladybug and all.
Lucky you Lady, sitting in sunshine. It`s wet and cloudy where I am:weep:

Digestive biscuit, only because I had to get something in stomach before meds. Will have something more unhealthy and tasty for brunch:winks:

That`s me had late brekkie. Square sausage, potato scone, fried tomato and egg with slice of bread. Will have healthier one tomorrow.

Tessar
06-05-13, 17:57
Ah, Ladybug we wanted to sit outside but it was still too chilly Here. We did sit outside with nice coffee when our friends came round this afternoon!

Err, that's no good, Flori, wet & cloudy; how jolly irritating:mad::mad:.
At least you had something for brekki & very wise not taking meds on an empty stomach, if I did that with mine these days I'd get heartburn from hell! Your brunch sounded great!:winks::winks: & There's always another day for eating healthier!

flori
06-05-13, 20:56
Err, that's no good, Flori, wet & cloudy; how jolly irritating:mad::mad:.
At least you had something for brekki & very wise not taking meds on an empty stomach, if I did that with mine these days I'd get heartburn from hell! Your brunch sounded great!:winks::winks: & There's always another day for eating healthier![/QUOTE

----------
Yes very tasty Tessar, but my waistband didn`t like it:ohmy:

Tessar
10-05-13, 14:59
Aww you guys are so sweet! I'm sure I'll manage more tomorrow :hugs:J x

how are you doing jelly??????????????????

Today I had.... rice krispies..... it was a choice of those or special K & I fancied my krispies!!! Well, they were tasty though I did manage to spill a load on the kitchen floor at work!!!! That was after I had cut my finger while preparing our lunches! Oh & I nearly boiled my milk over in the microwave when I was making my coffee too!!!! I got there in the end.......

Annie0904
10-05-13, 15:03
A peach flavoured Greek yoghurt :)

meche
10-05-13, 15:25
Rye bread, 2 bananas and a black coffee - I'm on a diet!!! xx

Tessar
10-05-13, 17:01
i wish i liked bananas & yoghurt but i detest them! i am consuming 1/3 of a banana a day though in an innocent smoothie!

yvonne_uk_98
11-05-13, 22:49
I had an innocent smoothie, so beautiful the smoothie.

Tessar
12-05-13, 17:51
Sounds good! I had Rice Krispies the last 2days but will be back on the bran flakes in the morning as I got some today.....

Anna C
12-05-13, 20:04
Weetabix with chopped banana.:)

flori
13-05-13, 00:12
Muller Yoghurt with apricot and peaches pieces.

Tessar
13-05-13, 09:32
sounds very healthy.......... speaking of which i did have my bran flakes, have moved onto a coffee now.......

flori
13-05-13, 10:08
I will need to take bran flakes or cereal more often. I start off with good intentions. have them in cupboard, but don`t take them often enough and have to bin them because they go out of date. Anyone else waste their money like this.
Today I had small Actimel drink and slice of toast with spreading cheese.

Tessar
13-05-13, 13:19
Your brekki today sounds good florie. I have been known to do the wasting food thing though my partner & I are getting it down to a fine art, such that our fridge is generally empty by saturday morning. We try only to buy what we need but it's taken us a few years to get there. Luckily I really do like Bran Flakes !!

Katie22
13-05-13, 13:47
Porridge with blueberries

Bekzie
13-05-13, 14:32
I was naughty and had a small piece of leftover birthday cake and a cup of decaff tea :doh: Back to healthy eating tomorrow I think :blush:

Spot-the-frog
13-05-13, 18:43
1 breakfast oat type biscuit and a cup of de-caff tea - pathetic really!

yvonne_uk_98
13-05-13, 18:47
toast & butter, a cup of tea

Tessar
13-05-13, 18:58
1 breakfast oat type biscuit and a cup of de-caff tea - pathetic really!

There's nothing pathetic about your brekky at all. At least you had some, and decaff is meant to be better than full caffeinated

---------- Post added at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

I was naughty and had a small piece of leftover birthday cake and a cup of decaff tea :doh: Back to healthy eating tomorrow I think :blush:

Thats the sort of thing I would do!!!!!! I bet it was yummy -always best to make sure if you are going to be naughty that its worth it!

yvonne_uk_98
16-05-13, 21:13
innocent fruit juice, so lovely.

Whiskey
16-05-13, 21:19
Farleys Rusks....I just luv 'em!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Tessar
16-05-13, 21:33
I drink innocent smoothie - mango & passion fruit (but not for brekky)

Ooooh fearless risks .... sorry, that is my predicted text.... .farleys rusks....I remember when my little brother was born, we used to pinch them (obviously not out if his mouth!!)

flori
17-05-13, 09:05
Oh greedy Tessar :D, I remember the rusks. they sometimes were mashed down and put in babies bottles because milk alone never seemed to satisfy their hunger. Health visitors go mad at that now.

Todays breakfast toasted crumpets.

Tessar
17-05-13, 09:10
it must have been an indication that i would always struggle with my weight, as i was in a big family it was light to had to fight for stuff sometimes (not that we ever went hungry) these days its hard to resist bad things since i can more or less have what I want.

crumpets are ok.... as ever on a weekday i have bran flakes, just finishing them now

flori
17-05-13, 09:41
And healthier too.
Sorry I hope I never offended you there. There were 5 kids in our house. You`re right tessar, we never got what the kids of today get either. There wasn`t big bags of crisps, chocolate, juice etc stored in the cupboard permanently. That was treats when you got pocket money at the end of the week.

meche
17-05-13, 09:49
Black coffee, apple slices & a banana...... still on a diet :wacko:!!!! Would kill for a bacon sarnie though. xxx

flori
19-05-13, 12:11
A fry up. Bacon, potato scones,tomatoes and egg.

Tessar
19-05-13, 15:21
And healthier too.
Sorry I hope I never offended you there. There were 5 kids in our house. You`re right tessar, we never got what the kids of today get either. There wasn`t big bags of crisps, chocolate, juice etc stored in the cupboard permanently. That was treats when you got pocket money at the end of the week.

No don't be daft, Flori, it's all a but of fun isn't it:D

We used to get 10p to go to the shop & get sweets every now & then. I really made the most of them that's for sure. This was a VERY long time ago when 10p got you a few things.... Crisps I recall at 2½p .......
I'm glad I was brought up when we had less because I really appreciate what I have & it's satisfying to know I've earned it too.

Today's brekky: weekend special..... Nice proper coffee & honey in toast, fresh uncut bread that is... Yum

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

meche; very healthy..... i dont eat meat anymore but bacon is something I miss

yvonne_uk_98
19-05-13, 21:36
Roll and banana.

almamatters
19-05-13, 21:39
Coffee and toast , same as every other morning. Must try something different someday. :)

flori
19-05-13, 22:03
No don't be daft, Flori, it's all a but of fun isn't it:D

We used to get 10p to go to the shop & get sweets every now & then. I really made the most of them that's for sure. This was a VERY long time ago when 10p got you a few things.... Crisps I recall at 2½p .......
I'm glad I was brought up when we had less because I really appreciate what I have & it's satisfying to know I've earned it too.

Today's brekky: weekend special..... Nice proper coffee & honey in toast, fresh uncut bread that is... Yum

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

meche; very healthy..... i dont eat meat anymore but bacon is something I miss
-----------------------------
Tessar
I remember a penny caramel. On a Friday when dad got paid-I got a sixpence to go to the shops. Jings , It`s that long ago, I don`t know what it is in todays money. Funny Tessar, how did our parents cope. They never seemed to be stressed like us.

ElizabethJane
19-05-13, 22:42
I had gingerbread porridge, a banana and a fromage frais. Plus lots of black coffee EJ

Lilharry
20-05-13, 07:04
Today I had 1 banana, 2 fejoas, 2 mandarins, 1 passionfruit, yoghurt with fibre supplement, oat granola and a slice of toast! The beginning of my new healthy diet.

Tessar
20-05-13, 09:08
Lilharry I have learned something new today, while eating my bran flakes, I looked up "fejoas"....! That's a very healthy brekki you had I must say! Good luck with the healthy eating.

ladybug51
20-05-13, 12:13
Healthy today ..Wholemeal wrap with Turkey Ham and Quark plus Soya Mochachino with sweetners. Followed by my meds, vits , supplements.

:hugs:

Tessar
26-05-13, 10:04
Rice Krispies, sitting in the us outside. Then coffee & a pecan twist... Naughty but nice. Yum

Em.ma
26-05-13, 10:16
One slice buttered wholemeal toast with scrambled eggs (over done the eggs though lol) one banana, two cups tea in bed haha.

PanchoGoz
26-05-13, 10:28
Frosties, haven't had frosties in ages.

Spot-the-frog
26-05-13, 15:58
Granola, yes Granola, the sort that frightens aliens away!

Tessar
26-05-13, 18:45
I don't eat granola, good job I don't have any aliens eh?
I just watched the advert, I quite like those aliens!!!!

Tessar
29-05-13, 11:31
change of plan, had a nutrigrain bar as i was too nervous to eat my bran flakes.

Em.ma
02-06-13, 13:31
Had a banana about eight. Then about 10:30 had two peanut butter toasted muffins and a lovely cup of coffee. Really enjoyed it actually .

Spot-the-frog
02-06-13, 13:57
special K with choc bits in it, some sliced strawberries and skimmed milk.

Tessar
02-06-13, 16:53
Glad to hear you enjoyed it Emma!
Spot-the-Frog: My partner eats special K, we did try the choc one I think ... but I generally prefer my bran flakes.
today though I had normal special k & a nice coffee, yum. we were able to sit in the garden as it was warm enough. yipeee.

ladybug51
02-06-13, 18:29
Brown Toast, butter, grilled tomatoes and Norfolk Butchers Chipolatas. And a Decaff Coffee. (it is Sunday!)

Spot-the-frog
04-06-13, 11:30
Special K, sliced banana and strawberries with skimmed milk......

Tessar
04-06-13, 12:13
bran flakes & anice cup of coffee

yvonne_uk_98
04-06-13, 17:24
a slice of homemade bread and butter, a cup of tea.

Tessar
12-06-13, 11:42
How easy is it to make your own bread yvonne? I've not done it since i was little (& that was a lifetime ago).

I sinned this morning; I'd been to counselling & forgot to take a cereal bar with me for brekki. So when I got petrol I picked up a kitkat. I know this isnt the best thing to eat but i was so hungry and I had period pains so really needed food so i could take painkillers. I think this was kind of a necessary sin but I did pick the least bad thing in the shop! And I know you shouldnt have painkillers on an empty stomach. So I was kind of looking after myself. It'll be bran flakes all the way tomorrow.

flori
12-06-13, 16:33
Oh Tessar, you are allowed to sin now and again, and you did right eating something before taking meds. I must be real bad lots of times:D

Had 2 boiled eggs mixed with butter on 2 slices of bread.

yvonne_uk_98
12-06-13, 17:06
Tessar,

making homemade bread is easy. once you know how to, its easy. I made a loaf of bread last night, for breakfast I had homemade bread and raw butter. lovely.

Tessar
16-06-13, 16:54
Yvonne..... that sounds very yummy!!!

I had toast (a nice uncut loaf with seeds in) and honey for brekkie this morning!!!! Then a nice cup of coffee to round it off!!!!

Tessar
23-06-13, 21:02
Bran flakes!

I have a plan..... We're on holiday (self-catering) so I have been looking for somewhere to go for breakfast! I have found at least two places we could go!!

Spot-the-frog
24-06-13, 11:03
Oats and more (almonds) with sliced strawberries and skimmed milk

ricardo
24-06-13, 11:31
Waitrose fried fish balls

Granny Primark
24-06-13, 11:44
Cheddar crackers with salsa dip.
fish balls ricardo? I didnt know that fish had balls.:winks::D

ricardo
24-06-13, 12:10
I won't go down that route Lynn :ohmy: but it's true.Very nice with a potato salad .

flori
24-06-13, 12:11
Pancake and maple syrup:)

ElizabethJane
24-06-13, 12:12
Gingerbread porridge , fromage frais and a banana. EJ

Granny Primark
24-06-13, 17:24
Coming round your house tomorrow flori for breakfast.
In stoke on trent we have oatcakes. They have oatcake shops everywhere. They arent sweet they are like pancakes and you can have them with bacon, sausage, eggs, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes,mushrooms on.:yesyes:

yvonne_uk_98
24-06-13, 19:22
cup of tea and roll and potatoe scone, not had one in a long time.

Tessar
24-06-13, 19:48
Cheddar crackers with salsa dip.
fish balls ricardo? I didnt know that fish had balls.:winks::D

Haa haa haa haa haa haa!!!!!!!!!

Yes, as Ricardo said, best not go down that route!!!!

---------- Post added at 19:48 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

Pancake and maple syrup:)

Now u r talkin' !!!

AceOfSpades
25-06-13, 18:08
Same as every morning a plain old Apple

Tessar
25-06-13, 18:16
Ooh an apple? That wouldnt fill me up enough.. I'd need more....

flori
25-06-13, 18:27
Coming round your house tomorrow flori for breakfast.
In stoke on trent we have oatcakes. They have oatcake shops everywhere. They arent sweet they are like pancakes and you can have them with bacon, sausage, eggs, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes,mushrooms on.:yesyes:

lol granny. I`ve tried oatcakes, but never seen an oatcake shop. They must be popular where you are.

Had honey on toast this morning. I`ve got a sweet tooth. Bar of mint filled chocolate was the first thing I spied when I got up, but I never gave into temptation:D

---------- Post added at 18:27 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

[QUOTE=Tessar;1178882]Ooh an apple? That wouldnt fill me up enough.. I'd need more....[/QUOTE

Me neither Tessar,

That`s why I`m piling on the weight:D

Tessar
25-06-13, 18:30
Eeek, Flori......! But u did well not giving in to temptation.....

After my bran flakes, my partner & I shared a toasted crust this morning and we put honey on it. We r going to have some later as well. Yummy yummy

flori
25-06-13, 18:34
Eeek, Flori......! But u did well not giving in to temptation.....

After my bran flakes, my partner & I shared a toasted crust this morning and we put honey on it. We r going to have some later as well. Yummy yummy
---------------------------
What do you mean a toasted crust Tessar

Stormsky
25-06-13, 18:43
Mince pie

Spot-the-frog
25-06-13, 18:51
Mince pie

:roflmao:

I had the same as yesterday :yesyes:

flori
26-06-13, 09:33

honey on toast again this morning.

Tessar
26-06-13, 19:31
:blush:

Just a crust off our loaf, which we toasted. I hope to have toast and honey tomorrow morning!!!! It's yummy yummy in my tummy.

The oddest thing I had for brekky might be pizza or perhaps tinned spaghetti but I don't think the latter is that bad, the worst I had was several choccy bars and a massive load if crisps!! That was a few years ago now and when I wasn't eating properly!!

Tessar
27-06-13, 21:06
Yummy toast and honey. Was able to sit outside to eat as well (we r on holiday)..

flori
28-06-13, 00:08
:blush:

Just a crust off our loaf, which we toasted. I hope to have toast and honey tomorrow morning!!!! It's yummy yummy in my tummy.

The oddest thing I had for brekky might be pizza or perhaps tinned spaghetti but I don't think the latter is that bad, the worst I had was several choccy bars and a massive load if crisps!! That was a few years ago now and when I wasn't eating properly!!

Oh Tessar,

A crust to us Scots, is the end of a slice of bread. I thought it rather odd that you and your partner would share a crust:D A plain loaf of bread has a thick crust and a pan loaf thinner crusts.

I`ve had many odd things for breakfast, curry, pizza ,choccy .:blush:

-----------------
I had honey on toast too this morning. Glad you enjoyed yours. Oh and enjoy your holiday.

Tessar
28-06-13, 08:07
Yeah I guess we use it to describe any of the crust on a loaf. Even the bits around a slice!

Had bran flakes.....outside again. Last day of holiday :-( go home 2moro

flori
28-06-13, 09:45
Honey on toast again !

Oh then I was naughty, had a Fry`s cream already and it`s not even 10. I`m getting ashamed of myself. Oh so greedy when it comes to chocolate. Need to stop buying it.If I don`t have it I wont eat it.

AceOfSpades
28-06-13, 10:57
Ooh an apple? That wouldnt fill me up enough.. I'd need more....

lol It's is a big apple:D

And that is it until dinner hehe

Speranza
28-06-13, 11:04
Crumpets with Bertolli spread. :)

aggiecuttler
28-06-13, 11:50
nutty and seeded museli with soya milk and decaff tea with soya

Em.ma
28-06-13, 19:35
Toast n peanut butter.
Cheerios .

flori
29-06-13, 23:51
Toast and eggs today.

Stormsky
30-06-13, 00:23
Banana

Em.ma
30-06-13, 09:31
Don't know.
Don't fancy anything.
Don't want fruit, toast, eggs, bacon, cereal, yoghurt:(
Might just have a cuppa

Tessar
30-06-13, 09:50
Banana

Ohhhh noooooo..... I don't do banananas.... But today I had bran flakes with a bit of all bran red berry crunch to jazz it up. Now I have a nice cup of coffee and a bit of cake!!!!

flori
30-06-13, 13:25
Slice of square sausage, 2 potato scones and egg.

Em.ma
01-07-13, 10:52
Three slices Philly cheese on brown toast. Yummy. Two cups tea.

Speranza
01-07-13, 11:34
OatsSoSimple - Golden Syrup/Prozac variety. :)

menopausalminnie
01-07-13, 12:37
Bacon, egg, cherry tomatoes, pork and leek sausage, hash browns, mushrooms....I wish :)
Hmmm very small bowl of cornflakes and mug of coffee :mad:

Tessar
01-07-13, 21:46
menopausalminnie; you had me going there for a minute!!!!

yvonne_uk_98
04-07-13, 12:25
roll and potatoe scone with cuppa tea.

Speranza
04-07-13, 16:58
Toast with Bertolli spread.

Tessar
04-07-13, 20:42
Bran flakes all the way, followed by coffee

KeeKee
04-07-13, 22:25
I cant suffer breakfast so only have a cup of tea.

Stormsky
04-07-13, 23:14
Croissant

yvonne_uk_98
04-07-13, 23:46
Toast with Bertolli spread.

Speranza,

What is Bertolli spread?

Bran flakes all the way, followed by coffee

Tessar,

Bran flakes all the way, is that a new kind of breakfast? what does that mean? I'm only curious.

sg1985
05-07-13, 01:09
Mornflake Hawaiian oat granola. I just discovered this stuff last weekend, it's the best cereal I've ever had.

Em.ma
06-07-13, 08:44
Mini fruit and nut weetabix. One banana.
One glass water
Two cups tea

Tessar
06-07-13, 14:18
Tessar,Bran flakes all the way, is that a new kind of breakfast? what does that mean? I'm only curious.

That's just me being silly, in other words bran flakes, bran flakes & nothing but bran flakes.... (I had to google what the expression "all the way" means.... "from the beginning to the end; the entire distance, from start to finish").

Again I had bran flakes today. No surprise there then, but I am reckoning on toast with honey in the morning as we got a yummy uncut loaf today....

Spot-the-frog
06-07-13, 16:34
Cup of tea and some honey toast x

yvonne_uk_98
06-07-13, 23:03
Kallo organic rice cake thins and bottle of water.

Tessar
07-07-13, 14:48
Yay toast with honey and coffee

ladybug51
07-07-13, 15:26
cheesy scrambled eggs on turkey ham with cappuccino ..."tis sunday."

Spot-the-frog
07-07-13, 15:41
toast with lemon marmalade and a nice cuppa

yvonne_uk_98
10-07-13, 09:35
Strawberries, a little later some homemade bread and a cuppa.

Em.ma
12-07-13, 06:26
Marmite on toast. Cuppa tea. :)

Speranza
12-07-13, 09:20
Wholegrain toast, Bertolli Olive Oil spread and a scraping of Golden Shred marmalade. I was missing my Dad (he died 18 years ago!) and bought a tiny jar in his honour the other day. He used to make me little toast triangles when I was a little girl and we woke on Saturdays before anybody else. :)

Tessar
12-07-13, 09:23
Awww Speranza; i think that's lovely that you were remembering your Dad like this. It's such a brilliant thing to do. Did it feel like you were still sharing them with him?

Yesterday I had special k (didnt have any branflakes at home). Today I was back on the bran flakes.

mike83
13-07-13, 01:16
Plain Porridge. I used to eat rice krispies and cornflakes a lot but they are High GI, but porridge is good for cholesterol apparently and low GI so keeps your blood sugar even. Few years ago I was always eating things like coco pops and cheerios, wheetos and other sugary things, I miss them sometimes!

Tessar
13-07-13, 08:14
Porridge is ok mike but I'd be bad and want sugar on it! I used to like the sweetened cereals so much, I'd et them straight out of the packet like sweets! Terrible, thankfully I have developed a liking of bran flakes, although they still have sugar and other naughty things in!

flori
13-07-13, 08:46
I`m another one who likes too many sweet tasting breakfast food.

I chopped an apple and melon, added a small amount of maple syrup and fresh cream. Sounds disgusting , but tasted good.

yvonne_uk_98
14-07-13, 01:49
I had homemade bread with banana with fruit juice this morning.

no dont sound disgusting Flori, sounds lovely.

Tessar
14-07-13, 09:05
Bran flakes, Victoria sandwich cake and nice coffee

yvonne_uk_98
16-07-13, 23:42
a slice of homemade banana bread

Daisy Sue
16-07-13, 23:47
Special K cereal with fat free yoghurt - I'm trying really hard to be good :D

yvonne_uk_98
17-07-13, 20:44
Treacle homemade scone with glass of milk.

Stormsky
17-07-13, 20:57
Costa coffee and 2 ginger biscuits

Tessar
17-07-13, 21:27
Oooh, some tasty things her!!!

yvonne_uk_98
21-07-13, 21:59
muesli grapefruit, mixed fruit and yoghurt, and toast, fresh orange juice and a cup of tea.

Tessar
21-07-13, 22:05
Toast with honey and a yummy cup of coffee

Em.ma
24-07-13, 09:48
Mini fruit and nut weetabix with banana on top. Two cups tea. Wish we had some orange juice with bits in though really fancy a glass.

kipperfish
24-07-13, 09:51
my usual is a bowl of mixed fruit (apples, grapes, kiwi, orange, banana and peaches) and then a bowl of coco pops because i'm still a little kid inside :blush:

Em.ma
24-07-13, 10:25
Love coco pops!

Tessar
24-07-13, 14:03
a change from the norm today; 1/2 a slice of toast with honey and a nice coffee. I deserved a treat as i'd been to see my counsellor.... was able to sit outside before heading off to work. children's cereals are great eh? I used to eat sugar puffs without milk!!!! had to stop buying them as they were too tempting!!

yvonne_uk_98
24-07-13, 18:24
homemade bread and butter, fresh Innocent juice a couple of scones.

Stormsky
24-07-13, 19:00
A banana

yvonne_uk_98
28-07-13, 01:10
two oranges

Tessar
28-07-13, 08:08
Toast with honey.... Then some coffee shortly & maybe, just maybe a bit of cake

Em.ma
04-08-13, 08:34
Tea.
Can never make it perfect. Never tastes the same twice does it! Lol.

---------- Post added at 08:34 ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 ----------

Now enjoying bacon n egg muffins. Coffee and orange juice! Yum.
Although to much milk in this coffee lol.

Tessar
04-08-13, 09:16
Toast honey and nice coffee

PanchoGoz
04-08-13, 09:19
Crunchy nut, it's been a while. And tea of course.
I find if I put honey on toast it goes kind of...crusty?

Tessar
04-08-13, 14:20
My toast was gooey.... it was nice thick stuff!

Eyji1
05-08-13, 17:44
Oatmeal with milk and cinnamon. Simple, filling and good. Don't forget the salt.

yvonne_uk_98
08-08-13, 13:35
1/2 of a slice of banana bread and bottle of water.

Spot-the-frog
08-08-13, 13:46
1 porridge breakfast biscuit and a cup of tea......

meche
08-08-13, 15:12
Black coffee, 2 boiled eggs & a banana.

Stormsky
08-08-13, 16:37
Banana

Em.ma
11-08-13, 12:00
Coffee
Scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tinned plum tomatoes.

tiff
11-08-13, 12:01
Overnight oats, fruit, greek yoghurt, milk and honey.

flori
11-08-13, 14:08
Egg and potato scone.

Tessar
11-08-13, 14:37
Rice Krispies, crumpets with butter.

yvonne_uk_98
12-08-13, 18:45
2 slices of banana bread & water

Tessar
17-08-13, 21:51
Toast & honey

yvonne_uk_98
17-08-13, 22:24
slice of bread and butter and glass of water.

Em.ma
18-08-13, 10:46
Tea, tea and more tea.
Peanut butter and banana on seeded toasted bread.

Annie0904
18-08-13, 13:27
bacon, sausage, egg, beans and hash browns :)

yvonne_uk_98
19-08-13, 13:51
1/2 glass of milk.

ElizabethJane
20-08-13, 19:42
Porridge,fromage frais and a nectarine chopped into the top.EJ

yvonne_uk_98
20-08-13, 20:24
smoothie (banana and grapes), was different.

Tessar
20-08-13, 22:07
Coffee & granola bar

Em.ma
23-08-13, 13:43
2 hard boiled eggs. Banana. Tea.

Em.ma
25-08-13, 17:21
Late breakfast/early lunch.
Popped in tescos on way home from friends. Got a ham, cheese and mayo sandwich, banana milkshake, banana and water.

Tessar
25-08-13, 17:52
Good old Bran flakes!

Em.ma
27-08-13, 07:03
Muller corner. Banana. Apricot.
Can't stomach anything else.
Tea.

Tessar
01-09-13, 21:12
Bran flakes

yvonne_uk_98
02-09-13, 16:07
banana and strawberries smoothie.

danielled
02-09-13, 19:03
Potato cakes.

Tessar
02-09-13, 21:56
Yummy

yvonne_uk_98
02-09-13, 22:43
Yummy

Yummy for breakfast, is that a new breakfast :shrug:

Em.ma
03-09-13, 06:09
Dorset honey oats granola with milk and sliced banana.
Tea.

Tessar
03-09-13, 09:18
Dorset honey oats granola with milk and sliced banana.
Tea.
you were up early!!!!

manx_kitty
03-09-13, 11:44
I had scrambled egg on toast with a side of mushrooms, I have only just managed to get scrambled egg right haha.

JohnBliss
03-09-13, 18:34
Two poached eggs on toast

Em.ma
03-09-13, 18:45
Haha tessar.
Yurp early bird. Have to get up between 5:30-6 for work :(.
Used to sleep till 12 on weekends but now can't sleep past 7/8 at latest as sooo used to it.

Tessar
03-09-13, 21:06
I'd often stay in bed til afternoon on a weekend when I was a teenager or in my early 20's but then I'd been late up the night before! Can't stay in bed behind about 7.30 even on weekends or I suffer....

Em.ma
04-09-13, 18:45
Yep i am same. Although am 19.
Rice Krispies, banana, orange juice this morning.

danielled
04-09-13, 21:19
This morning I had toast with marmite and butter on it.

Tessar
04-09-13, 21:48
Oh no marmite!!!! I eat twiglets and/or toast but dot do marmite :-)

Maj
04-09-13, 21:55
A boiled egg and a slice of toast with marmite. My favourite :)

Tessar
04-09-13, 22:06
MORE marmite....:scared15:

Maj
04-09-13, 22:10
MORE marmite....:scared15:

You just can't have a boiled egg without marmite on the toast to dunk :shrug: :)

Tessar
04-09-13, 22:22
Arrgghhhhhh ...

Em.ma
05-09-13, 06:17
I sometimes have scrambled of fried or eggs on marmite on toast lol. Never thought to have boiled :)
Today was
Tea, Rice Krispies, banana, orange juice.
I need the energy first thing.
Never used to have breakfast before but now I can't go without it.
I do find I tend to skip dinner now though and have become a breakfast and lunch person now.
I just love breakfast foods. Cereal, fruit, yoghurt, toast, eggs, bacon etc. but not a fan of dinners like salad, cottage pie etc and by the time I'm home from work (6pm) leaving at 6:30am I don't feel like cooking so make sure I eat in the mornings instead.

Darbysa
05-09-13, 07:44
Forcing down some cornflakes. They do chocolate flavour which is a bonus!

yvonne_uk_98
05-09-13, 11:04
roll potato scone, and a cuppa tea.

hangingbasket
05-09-13, 14:08
honey cheerios with milk and a glass of orange juice.
Don't really like cereal but Im trying to eat one that's fortified with all the extra vitamins and iron etc (hence the orange juice too)

Tessar
07-09-13, 08:12
good for you hangingbasket, trying to make sure you get your vitamins.
I had bran flakes this morning. lucky for me I actually like them!

Eyji1
07-09-13, 12:33
4 fried eggs and pepperoni

Allmydays
07-09-13, 23:31
Three forkfuls of slightly dried pasta and pesto left over from yesterday. Wonderful.

yvonne_uk_98
08-09-13, 11:21
banana, blackberries, some vanilla yoghurt, a cup of milk made into a milkshake.

Tessar
08-09-13, 22:33
Waaah, some odd combinations going on here!

yvonne_uk_98
08-09-13, 23:05
Waaah, some odd combinations going on here!

yeah I know, weird taste I have...lol

Em.ma
09-09-13, 06:01
Been awake since 4:30 :yesyes: so had some coffee and now just had

fruit and nut mini weetabix. Slice of toast. Banana and strawberry smoothie :roflmao:

GirlAfraid23
10-09-13, 18:06
Brown toast with peanut butter.

Moley
10-09-13, 18:15
Was a brave girly and went to whetherspoons on my own for a sausage bap and OJ.

Tessar
10-09-13, 20:54
Arggghhhh bananana, peanut butter...... I am under attack......
:lac: :scared15: :lac: :lac: :scared15: :lac:

Moley.... U did really well..... :flowers::flowers::flowers:

blue moon
11-09-13, 13:07
Avocado on toast,water with lemon

Tessar
18-09-13, 21:44
B-r-a-n f-l-a-k-e-s

Breezy
18-09-13, 21:51
Porridge with blueberries and banana. Awesome :D