PDA

View Full Version : dentist fears come around

unsure_about_this
14-04-13, 17:54
With my fear around bowel cancer still fresh in my mind (but abdominal pain has gone down not there now, not had a bad spell for a while now) I have spotted that my IBS symptoms worst eating peas (which is a shame since I like peas)

I know when I get that anxiety of going to the dentist (a couple of weeks before my appointment) I go every three months for checkups. I know in February this year when I saw a mark on my gum something to do with the root canal which I had done in 2006)

I do also worry and embarrassed about how my teeth and gums look, being grace with a difficult mouth to clean (small mouth) cannot hold 32 teeth.
fillings which I would like to become white fillings or maybe implants and closing any gaps/chips to make me feel more confident.

I am worry about gum disease and periodontal disease as well, I been to see hygienist once when I was eight to have some stuff put on my teeth

Even though I like the dentist I have currently, I still get scared that she might shout at me and put me off going back.

mrsnobody
14-04-13, 20:55
just thought id say hi, i dont like to see threads with no replys.