PDA

View Full Version : does this count as ocd???

mrsnobody
14-04-13, 21:11
is the fact that i have to try to post on every thread that hasnt had a reply as i dont like the thought of someone feeling bad that no-one gets bac to them, a type of ocd????:unsure:

Tufty
14-04-13, 21:32
No I try to do the same, it's showing that you care and normal human behaviour for those maternal caring types like us x

mrsnobody
14-04-13, 21:34
i just dont want anyone to feel alone

Edie
14-04-13, 22:35
If you felt compelled to reply because you just didn't like the number 0 or something like that, that would be OCD. I think the diagnosis here is that you are just a nice person!

Bekzie
14-04-13, 22:51
I try to do exactly the same thing :D

MaxieP
04-05-13, 17:59
The world needs more caring people like you!

almamatters
05-05-13, 19:40
That is just you being a caring person. It shows you are sensitive to other people's feelings. :)

Tessar
05-05-13, 21:19
I do that, especially if its a sensitive subject or someone lonely. It does indeed demonstrate your caring nature

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

...actually, I sometimes feel guilty if I don't have time to reply if I see a post that I feel I can help with or when it tugs at my heart strings. I feel bad too if i don't have the inclination to reply, for instance if the subject is too triggering at the time or if I'm just too tired to think of what to say or to make my brain work... But I realise like everyone else here, I am just a human and there is only so much you can do as an individual. But it is a pleasure to help people when I can, that much I know for sure