PDA

View Full Version : quick question (tattoo related)

LilysMummy
14-04-13, 22:04
Hello, so i had a tattoo done couple of weeks ago, it has all healed except one bit and it keeps getting pussy, im so worried because i typed it into google and reading about blood poisoning ect, its not sore or anything, just pussy. thanks

mrs way to worried
14-04-13, 22:09
is it in a place its getting caught rubbed ect ? Get some antiseptic cream on it ,my husband is a tattoo artist my tattoo still isn't healed fully after 5 weeks it can take months ,as for the pus keep t clean put some cream on and get some air to it if it hasn't cleared up for n fee days go see docs and they can give u some proper cream xx

LilysMummy
14-04-13, 22:16
Its on my thigh so rubs on my trouses every day, its only 1 small part of the tattoo the rest is fine x

Corona89
14-04-13, 22:19
Really common in a place like that. Get antiseptic cream and some bepanthen nappy rash cream.

mrs way to worried
14-04-13, 22:21
that's prob whats causing it then try and put shorts on as soon as u get home ,bepanthen is great for tattoos ,i have a huge back piece and i have one tiny little bat that just wont heal cause its under my bra strap its so annoying plus if ur touching it and messing about with it the dirt from ur hands ect could be causing the puss x

mikewales
15-04-13, 07:59
You need to let the air get to it as much as possible, leave it uncovered as much as you can. Use some antiseptic soap or wash as well to help it heal, then once it does, bepanthen. If it has got infected, it may well need touching up once healed as it often draws the ink back out of the skin.