PDA

View Full Version : Dr appointment about nasty mole

Mondie
15-04-13, 10:51
I noticed on Saturday that a mole ha grown dramatically on the front of my ear lobe. Well I think I remember it being there before but it definitely looks angry and inflamed now.

My husband is dismissing my fears (as always) so I just wanted to let someone know how scared I am. I have a beautiful 7 month old son and I'm scared that I have aggressive skin cancer and will die and leve him behind.

Thanks for reading...

Lilharry
15-04-13, 11:43
You will be fine hun. Moles can easily get knocked around and become inflamed. Good luck with your appointment and let us know how you get on. Hugs xx

ritaroo81
15-04-13, 22:51
I just recently had a mole checked out as it had grown dramatically. i couldnt see it as it was in my groin area and for my hubby to of noticed ment something had to be going on.. i went to the dr and he made me an appointment to see a dermatologist.. It turned out to be a benign nevus apparently moles can grow through out pregnancy with the extra hormones that are released for your baby. My little girl is only 9 mths and i had the very same thoughts go through my mind, id convinced myself it was cancer and had a horrendous few days up until the apt.. Id get it checked for peace of mind but i hoping that you find its nothing...The dermatologist even said that the moles can shrink once the hormone levels return to normal.... Ria. xx