PDA

View Full Version : tough two weeks and still ongoing

saintdee
15-04-13, 11:20
hi all

just wanted to post this as i am sitting at my desk at work and in the middle of what some would call a major illness alert! but many many others would call it in the middle of a very bad period of anxiety and panic.

the last two weeks have been very scary for me with the following symptoms.
1- dizziness ( this can be very bad to mild, but the moment i get any kind of sensation about feeling dizzy my panic kicks in a makes it 10 times worse im sure)
2- rather than dizziness i get a kind of twitching or pulsating sensation in the centre of my face, mainly eyes, nose and lips, this is also scary as i always associate it with the worst illness out there that can cause symptoms like this.
3- i get the feeling that my eyes are stinging and i just want to close them for the sweet relief, they also feel sticky and worn out (if that makes sense) i find my self squinting when feeling like this
4-all over body trembles, cant keep my leg still when sitting down, its also bouncing up and down, i also get inside shakes, not very visible to other but the feeling of uneasiness inside.
5- a foggy heavy head which feels like pressure inside, it either this symptom or the dizziness, there is no respite between the two.

mainly its the constant light-headed feeling or heavy head feeling that is making me panic the most as this symptom is one that i am not used to having much. i think i may make it worse as every morning i wake up im thinking am i dizzy which sets of panic and then im sure a vicious cycle!

anyway that me right now! if you can relate to any of this then message back.

Lilharry
15-04-13, 11:48
I'm going through a period of something similar - I've had this since last year. It's driving me crazy. It doesn't feel like anxiety, but I've been told it is. I get the stinging eyes - it's horrible. I feel like I can't keep them open. My body constantly feels likes I've worn it out to the limit without actually doing anything. I get the shakes when I try to do anything physical. My head feels foggy and spaced out and I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I'm seeing a naturopath adn have started on a course of supplements which I'm hoping will start to help soon. I don't know what else to do about it to be honest. I have moments of feeling semi normal, so that's why I think it must anxiety, but at the same time I'm convinced I've got some awful disease that is making me feel like this. The fatigue is beyond anything I've ever experienced before.