PDA

View Full Version : Constant headaches.

lelespears
15-04-13, 11:24
I have these constant headaches. My face & neck aches too!! I thought it was sinus but it's not.. Pain killers barely touch it.

Worried its a brain tumour.

xCryonic
15-04-13, 11:27
I have these constant headaches. My face & neck aches too!! I thought it was sinus but it's not.. Pain killers barely touch it.

Ear infection?

lelespears
15-04-13, 11:40
No I don't think so

RVP
15-04-13, 14:26
I've had constant headaches andright sided head pressure, sometimes when it's bad it'll effect the side of my face, like around the eye and cheek area.
My doctor keeps telling me it's either sinus or stress.
When she asked me what I thought it was I said brain tumor and she laughed and said that would be the last thing she would have thought.
But just like you, I still believe it's something bad because it's gone on since Novemeber.

LauraJF
15-04-13, 15:47
How long have you been experiencing these headaches? Were you headache free before they started? I get frequent headaches which I think are caused by tight muscles in my neck. I get migraines too.

If this is something that you recently started to experience it's best to go see a doctor. Headaches can be caused by dehydration so make sure you drink enough water.

lelespears
15-04-13, 16:29
I get them occasionally but never this ongoing, I am so worried its something sinister..

Snoodlester
15-04-13, 19:56
I had this at the start of the year. A constant headache, and I couldn't remember a time when I didn't have one. I went to the doctor, and she said it was all to do with anxiety. It got so bad it gave me a terrible stiff neck (couldn't put my chin on my shoulder) and pressure behind my left eye. It got so bad I went to the Walk In Centre and they did a CT scan which came back clear. I went back to my GP and she laughed saying, well at least it's not a brain tumour! She changed my medication and things have improved, although I still get headaches from time to time and paracetamol doesn't touch it. I would suggest going back to your GP to see if they can suggest something else to help you.

Sue x

LauraJF
15-04-13, 20:33
Sue,

This this neck massage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duSNnBnqFts

A professional massage is much better but this is free and something you can do anytime.

Laura

Snoodlester
15-04-13, 20:35
Hi Laura
Great, thanks. I'm going to give it a go now!
Sue x