PDA

View Full Version : I thought I was the only one and alone!

Barry Daniel
21-09-06, 13:18
Hi all

I would just like to thank everyone that has responded to my first listing on this wonderful website. I truly believed that I was the only person in the universe that suffered from being nervous and anxious with situations and people.

You guys and gals have offered so much support and yet I have only been a member here for 24 hours. Already I'm starting to understand what my body goes through as well as some of the mind stuff and today I feel great.

This is not over by a long way however I can now see the tunnel and there will be light at the end of it.

Once again, I thank you. xxx [8D]

manmoor
21-09-06, 13:31
Hi Barry,

Ain't it great to know we are not alone. We are all here for each other to laugh, cry and get the advice we need when we need it.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Incii
21-09-06, 13:41
Hi Barry
as Mandy just said it's great to know we are not on our own, this site is always a great comfort.
I got uplifted just at the thought of you having a better day than maybe you normaly would tis always great when that happens.
Let's hope you have many many more days where you feel good, after all thats the best way to feel.

love Sharon x

yorkylover
21-09-06, 13:41
Hi Barry,I felt like you a month ago until I found this forum.I have found out so much.I was so pleased like you to find out I wasnt alone.Glad you are feeling good today.;)

Ellen XX

Neurotica
21-09-06, 13:43
I've only been here a few hours and already I am feeling the same way Barry.

To be able to read through threads and think 'Yes! I do that too' or 'Yes! I get those symptoms too' gives me some hope and makes me feel as though I am not as crazy as I suspect.

Its a great feeling to know there are others out there.

Barry Daniel
21-09-06, 13:54
Hi Neuro

I was the same yesterday. Reading some of this information on here puts the whole thing into perspective, not a cure for me but a understanding. I think many people here will have a great synergy and together we can all help and support each other.

Barry

kazzie
21-09-06, 14:13
hi barry you should try the chatroom its good in there!!! luv kaz x

Barry Daniel
21-09-06, 14:21
Hi Kaz

Think there is a blip as I can't get into the chat room.[V]

Barry xxx

Incii
21-09-06, 15:28
Barry have you gone to the main NMP home page and clicked on live chat? i don't seem to be having any problems

sharon x

kazzie
21-09-06, 15:29
BARRY YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD JAVA ITS FREE LOOK UNDER CHATROOM FORUM AND THERES LOADS OF ADVICE ON THERE I HAD PROBLEMS TOO AT FIRST SOMETIMES IT CAN TAKE A FEW ATTEMPTS AND TAKE A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO GET IN!!! BEST OF LUCK AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE SOON!!! LUV KAZ X