PDA

View Full Version : Lymphocytes 42%

Janvi
16-04-13, 12:13
Hello,

Ive done my blood test. My report shows that my lymphocytes is 42% what does that mean?
My white blood cell is within range.
:weep:

steveo
16-04-13, 12:57
Normal Range is 15 - 40%

The lymphocyte count on a blood sample is measured as a percentage of the total number of white blood cells. In addition to lymphocytes, there are other types of white blood cells, including granulocytes.

Most common cause for it being slightly high is a recent infection/cold/flu etc etc etc

Janvi
17-04-13, 08:52
Dear Steveo,
Thx for the reply:huh:

harika
05-03-15, 07:04
Hi,

We have done blood test for my husb and the lymphocyte count is 42.

Symptoms he is suffering are weight loss,muscle loss,weakness,hair loss,pain in right knee (he has done a minor operation for ligament when he was a kid),
hypertension,forgetfulness.

A doctor suggested him not to eat gluten food.So he is following that now.

Please Please suggest on this what action needs to be taken on this?how can he come out of this problem?:weep:

gidluite
12-04-15, 02:31
I didn't knew this much thanks.

HEMOGAD
21-01-17, 14:06
Hi,

We have done blood test for my husb and the lymphocyte count is 42.

Symptoms he is suffering are weight loss,muscle loss,weakness,hair loss,pain in right knee (he has done a minor operation for ligament when he was a kid),
hypertension,forgetfulness.

A doctor suggested him not to eat gluten food.So he is following that now.

Please Please suggest on this what action needs to be taken on this?how can he come out of this problem?:weep: You need to get your husband to get his doctor to look at his iron levels as the list of problems I have read I have he me be a hemochromatosis Suffera