PDA

View Full Version : hi all new here

andrew72
18-04-13, 13:20
hi iam andrew 41 yrs bad panic attacks and agrophobia on propanlol but dont think it is working for me i feel very ill and weak on these tablets been on them for 5 months any tips and help would be greatfull doc says the propanlol is right for me

ChristopherT
18-04-13, 13:31
Hi there, I won't be of much help because i'm taking Prozac, only for 30 days. But I saw this is a list of posts on the medication you are taking, it might be helpful.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=50

andrew72
18-04-13, 13:33
thank you for your help

Bekzie
18-04-13, 13:36
Hi Andrew :welcome:
You have found the right place for support and help.

I think a side effect of propanol is tiredness so that may be why you feel weak, the longer you take them the less you will feel it.

andrew72
18-04-13, 13:54
i was taking 40mg twice a day 80mg total and reduced my dose slowly to 20mg per day, now i feel quite ill and woozy and no energy at all what should i do ? .i want to come off these tablets doctors say propanlol is fine

ChristopherT
18-04-13, 13:58
I guess it sounds like you were worse effected when you reduced your dose. I guess best thing would be to ask in the forum, for other people's experience reducing the dose.

They might say reduce slower, or they might say the side effects wear off after a certain time. I'm not sure, but I guess they would have a better idea.

Bekzie
18-04-13, 14:03
Christopher is right, I have seen lots of posts about propanol on here, try using the search option near the top of the page and see what comes up, I'm sure you will find some helpful info there