PDA

View Full Version : Caffeine & Ephedrine for motivation and tiredness!!!

Torombolo
18-04-13, 14:59
Hello there ,I am under Seroquel xr (quetiapine xr 400 ml )and Effexor(Venlafaxine XR) 150 for depression and anxiety panic attacks etc. Quetiapine(Seroquel) is a medication for esquizophrenia and bi polar but doctors are now using it for anxiety and co medication for depression too and let me tell you works wonders at the same time with Effexor which it is for depression and anxiety too!!, but my topic today is about motivation !!! because I am taking this to powerful medications for anxiety and depression I get sleepy feeling all the time and y motivation gets affected after 2 or 3 hours of taking my medications so I went to my doctor to ask her for any other medication for motivation to help me to overcome my sleepiness, So she told me that she would not prescribe me nothing on top of my medications that the only thing that she could do will be lower down the dose on both medications in that way I will get less tired! but I replayed a BIG "NO" to that suggestion because I don't want to go back in to my anxiety a n depression again! I have suffered from this terrible illness for through whole my life and after whole those years this are the only medications that have worked effectively on my symptoms and helped to improve my quality of life so I would not play with them.
After a few days of my doctors visit I decided to take caffeine in pills plus ephedrine !! and I say that at the beginning start to work very good no more filling tired or sleepy and lots of energy so I kept using it for a quite long time after a few months start to filling nervous, shaky hands, sweaty and the anxiety returns again and the most horrible panic attacks together with some and sporadic paranoiac thoughts all together,,i was terrible so I had to stop taking (caffeine and ephedrine for good)and today after almost 1 week after stop taking them I still feel very anxious and afraid feeling,,i think now I am having the withdrawal symptoms of taking caffeine and ephedrine after almost 7 or 8 months of taking them!! now I am trying to get on my feet again and get the control back on my anxiety ,depression and panic attacks I guess I need to wait until my body eliminates all the ephedrine and caffeine from my system and also get rid of the withdrawal symptoms .
Now I am getting back to feel a bit tired and low motivation dew to the Seroquel xr ,it works wonders on anxiety and depression but makes you feel tired and low motivation dew to feel so tired all the time!! so I don't know if there is something that may you all you guys out there can recommend me or suggest me in order of feel less tired and increase my motivation ?? I have tried yet (red ginseng ,vitamins and some other supplements but seams to not getting me up and functioning at my 100% and the feeling of tiredness is overwhelming ANY IDEA!!!????PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS.