PDA

View Full Version : 21 yr old in need of understanding mates!

xladyjx
22-09-06, 09:34
[:I]
Hiya peeps!
My names Jenny and Im 21 from West Midlands area.
Im looking to chat wiv other people around my age on MSN who are going through the same sort of stuff or similar to what I am cuz I dont think anyone can 100% understand unless they have been through it themselves...

I am suffering with OCD in the form of hair pulling & cleaning mostly and social anxiety.

At the mo I am not working, I am currently having group CBT and attending a confidence building course, I am hopeful that these are gonna help me but like everyone else am really looking for a miracle cure!!!

I hope to hear from you all soon.... ;)

Love Jen xxx

freakle
24-09-06, 11:29
Hi Jen,

I'm Zoe, 21 from Brighton. I have mild OCD in the form of cleaning also but my main problems are social anxiety, body dysmorphic disorder, depression and agoraphobia [:I] quite a list lol.

I am also not working and I am attending a day hospital three times a week for group therapy (which scares the hell out of me!) and having hypnotherapy.

My msn is xxpuddleduckxx@msn.com, feel free to add me :D

Zoe x

To be pushed is unwillingness, to push yourself is courage

Johnni
25-09-06, 21:25
Hi Jen i'm from Warkwickhire,
I just started having CBT one to one and finds it helps but also seems to help if i talk to others with similar problems too!.
My OCD is mainly with numbers & symmetry although i feel i got over the worst of it thank god but i recently developed social anxiety and body dysmorphia disorder too.

my msn is Johnniafx@aol.com feel free to add me if you wish

Johnny