PDA

View Full Version : somedays i feel like i'm goin mad!

fiona1
22-09-06, 09:48
My heads humming,i cant concentrate and i feel as though i've forgotten something but cant remember what! grrr

Does anyone else feel like this? I'm not on any tablets (for anxiety) from the dr. to be honest i take so much other stuff for n auto immune disease i dont wannt take anything else.

Am sure eveytime i walk into the gp's surgery he marks me down as bein mad! suppose that's how i see myself.Anway any comments would be appreciare[?]

polly daydream
22-09-06, 10:57
Hi, I feel like this most day's, horrible isn't it, as for dr's thinking you are mad I think once you go in with anxiety or depression you are never seen in the same light again, sad but true. Be reassured though, you are defo not going mad.

Take care,

Polly

kate H
22-09-06, 10:59
Hi Fiona,

They always say that if you were going mad then you wouldnt know you were actually going mad, so if you think you are then your more than likely not. Whoever "they" are!

I get a messy head sometimes as i call it, where i dont know if im coming or going and feel like ive left a part of my brain at home. I think when you have anxiety you have always got such an over active brain that sometimes its as is you brain just wants to give up and have a little rest. Hard i know but i just learn to go with it and it usually passes.

Hope this helps a little.

Kx

****You can never get rid of the butterflies, but you can teach them to fly in formation ****