PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants

LCARTEL
19-04-13, 10:24
Hi People

Feeling a little nervous for tomorrow. I suffer with Anxiety and GERD. Not really moved outside my house besides short walks to the Doctors in the past year or 2. Recently entered a big prize like an idiot and amazingly won it. It's a package to go see a Sports team train and play VIP, 3 Nights in a 4* Hotel and shopping etc.

Rather nervous about the start of it tomorrow, meeting up at the Hotel with the VIP Hosts and other winners and having welcome drinks and a dinner with them. I have actually explained my anxiety to the host and he said it isn't a problem if I don't want to participate in meals or certain things but it would be nice to sit down and enjoy some food.

What is the deal with Restaurants, do you have to order the full 3 courses? How long does each meal take to be served etc, can you just have the started or main course and leave the rest? I've never sat in a posh restaurant before. The Meal tomorrow I had to choose from the Starter/Main and Desert so the people knew what I wanted already. But I take it on the day I could give it a miss? Any experiences on Restaurants would be helpful.