PDA

View Full Version : Been to the doctors far many times

unsure_about_this
19-04-13, 15:31
My parents say you cannot keep running to the doctors, every 2 minutes, my parents are concerned about me of course as well as the rest of the family. They say I got nothing to worry about. We got no family history of anything like cancer (apart from me and my mum who got a condition called NF, we don't know anybody else in the family on my mum side of the family who has got it or who had it) Me and mum lumps get checked out relguarly and everything seems fine (I should not have read about NF online and what may or may not happen)

I think my parents are worried that my name would be took of by the practise list because I been so many times.

I get scared about my health and worry a lot. From being care a few years ago to 100% worrying every single day. It has got to stop for me. These cancer advert are important to make people more aware of possible signs of the big c word, but even the type mention brings my anxious up with the bupa ad, mcmillan, cancer research, Marie Curie Cancer Care advert and any other advert to do with health. (even though mention on television programmes, daily mail and other papers. Seeing the boards on the bus. Also diabetes is a concern for me as well (my Granddad not blood blood relative has it) and I be wanting to be tested even though I had my eye sight, blood pressure checked and it for was fine. I read a symptom and I think I got it.

My Dad did joked with the doctor about my blood results which were fine and said I should have a season ticket for the doctors.

The doctors read through my notes and know my concerns and worries about cancer. I just want to be sure there is nothing wrong. I have read so many articles in the past about people being misdiagnosed and turned out to be the big I be told to not do this or use google now.) I don't want to annoy symptoms.

Since the beginning of 2012 to now I think I have been at least 25 times (including twice at the walk in centre) one trip to the eye doctor (dentist about a mark on my gum because of my google something about gum cancer/oral malignant melanoma came up, was from my root canal) I am already up to 7 times this year to doctors, twice dentist (one for a dentist checkup) one eye exam worried about eye/brain cancer.

I know I have HA and it probably plays with your system if you anxiety.

It has been about my worries about my abominal pain as those who have read my thread have seen what I am worried about (even though I been told IBS) doctor could never feel anything worrying but still get concern about stomach cancer, bowel cancer, pancreatic cancer , liver cancer, spleen cancer etc and other conditions to do with the abominal.

Testicular cancer and penile cancer I get concerned about even though I check myself reguarly I just want to be sure I am fine and been the doctors and has not found anything.

It seems like I have a different health worry per day, it seems google and reading about conditions is not always a good idea.

---------- Post added at 15:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

I am so neurotic about everything. I read symptoms, think about symptoms etc.