PDA

View Full Version : Hugs for all in Boston right now

swgrl09
19-04-13, 17:51
They are on lockdown (the whole city) and just hope everybody is hanging in there, staying safe, and send my prayers.

hanj16
19-04-13, 19:07
I'd like to echo what you've said. Its hard to comprehend the series of events that have developed in recent days, its been truly devastating. On the other hand I think we have seen real humanity and stength in the people of Boston. Sending prayers and best wishes.

Bekzie
19-04-13, 19:26
Big hugs for Boston, Its hard to believe what is going on there. My thoughts and prayers are them all today. It must be so scary for people there to be caught up in this.

Tessar
19-04-13, 21:20
Yeah it must be scary, I wouldn't be very relaxed right now so I really do wish for everything to Be ok.

saro
19-04-13, 22:07
((((((((big hugs)))))))) for Boston

swgrl09
20-04-13, 02:31
Just wanted to add even more for the law enforcement officials who worked all day and night and week ... finally captured the suspect tonight. They deserve all the respect and thanks in the world.

panickyme
20-04-13, 02:33
Bless them, :hugs:

Granny Primark
20-04-13, 03:01
HUGS for all the people in Boston.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I just wonder what the hell them scum brothers did it for.

hanj16
20-04-13, 03:02
They really do, all of the law enforcement officers deserve the utmost respect and praise for their hard work and strength. It was lovely to see members of the public cheering them as they left the scene one car at a time. God bless them all.

Tessar
20-04-13, 06:59
Just wanted to add even more for the law enforcement officials who worked all day and night and week ... finally captured the suspect tonight. They deserve all the respect and thanks in the world.

Yes they do deserve respect & thanks. They are very brave, certainly more brave than I would be.