PDA

View Full Version : Tummy Bugs Again!!!

Grape
19-04-13, 20:18
I cannot believe that there is another wave of tummy bugs!! Thought we were all done with them after the norovirus in the winter!! HELP!!:weep:

Rls1994
26-04-13, 02:52
Hiya Grape. :)

Where did you hear about this? Or have you heard of people coming down with it in your area? I'm asking because I have not heard anything about that stupid virus for a while now. It's definitely a LOT better than it was back in December last year.

I hope you are feeling better now.

Grape
08-05-13, 22:39
Sorry Ris1994. been offline for a little while ... chest infection ...
Have had a few friends come down with it in Lancs and also three lots of friends who've been to London, strangely. However, all seem better now .. so hope it's just a passing phase!! :-)

fruity
08-05-13, 22:44
Sorry Ris1994. been offline for a little while ... chest infection ...
Have had a few friends come down with it in Lancs and also three lots of friends who've been to London, strangely. However, all seem better now .. so hope it's just a passing phase!! :-)
i,ve had it just getting over it today

ladybug51
08-05-13, 23:36
Hay guys..
apparently Norovirus is STILL an issue in most Hopsitals..at present. Not as bad as it was but it is still about.
:shrug:

Rls1994
03-06-13, 03:51
No problem at all Grape! :) Sorry to hear that you had a chest infection. How are things going for you now?

I have not heard of anything in AGES, so I am assuming it is hardly about now although I am still extremely cautious wherever I go (that's all the time though... :rolleyes:).