PDA

View Full Version : Pain in breast

spacebunnyx
19-04-13, 20:39
Hi everyone,

Really looking for some advice. For the last 5 days I've had a pain in my right breast, I only get it when I lean forward and it really hurts (stabbing feeling - really flippin' hurts). I don't really check for lumps because of HA but have had a "delicate" feel and can't feel any lumps - although this pain feels quite deep I haven't checked deeply.

I've made an appointment with the GP for next Wednesday to get them to have a look/feel... I didn't take the first appointment as I am trying to overcome the HA and I told myself if the pain went I would cancel.

I've just had IVF (Didn't work) and was on a mega dose of medication for that which could have affected my breasts - but surely both would hurt in that case right? I'm bothered that I might have breast c as I'm not making this pain up (I know that my brain does make up some stuff when I have HA) but this is a "for sure - not making it up" pain.

Am I being normal about this? I loath to go to the GP as I don't want it on my record that I have HA (I've been 3 times since christmas).

Space xxx