PDA

View Full Version : scared stiff of brain tumor

leanne1980
22-09-06, 11:02
hi every1

last wed i felt like a funny rush feeling go up the side of my head, i worried then but my mother in law made me feel better saying it was my ears blah blah, i have been suffering with sinus problems and have been worrying lately about that aswell, well after my mother in law told me that i didnt have anymore, until yesterday, its a cold tingly feeling it dosnt hurt, and yesterday i noticed it as i was listening to the news about richard hammond , it was like the shock of hearing the story made it happen, anyway my cheek bone and under my eyes feel as there is pressure, so i did the worst thing i googled!! it says that funny sensations in head is a symptom, god i hate this so much!!!!

please some1 reasure me
has any of u had this??
leanne xx

i just wanna feel normal

polly daydream
22-09-06, 11:11
Hi, normally with a brain tumour there are alot more symtoms, I get weird sensations in my head all the time and I'm still here. I saw a Neurologist about two years ago, he did a few tests and found nothing wrong. It does sound alot like your sinuses, have you seen your dr about it?

Take care,

Polly

leanne1980
22-09-06, 11:16
hi polly
thanks for replying, yeah saw my dr on monday but i didt mention this as it hadnt happened for over a week, ive definatly noticed it happns more when im stressed, i has tonsillitus in august and the dr said its just all resolving ???

god i get myself in a right state

leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

yorkylover
22-09-06, 11:44
Hi Leanne,Im pretty sure you havent a brain tumour pet.Bad news googling.My panic attacks started over 10 years ago,looking up all sorts of symptoms in books.I got my self in a terrible state.Its best not to look up these things,so many problems have the same sort of symptoms.Stress and anxiety have lots of aches and pains.
Take care

Ellen XX

anxious
22-09-06, 14:32
Hi Leanne,

i knew someone with a brain tumor and believe me that was never one of his symptoms.
Anxiety can cause all sorts of wierd pains. Relax and they will go,
anx x

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects