PDA

View Full Version : Scary head pains- help me please :-(

mila
19-04-13, 23:15
Yesterday morning when I got up I suddenly got this sharp shooting pain in one spot on my head. It would only last a few seconds at a time. It stopped coming on for the rest of the day and then last night it got back and I was feeling a bit woozy too. Really scared me.

Today it is still there on and off, coming for a few seconds. I realised that the area is sore when I press. I read on the internet something about tender areas around temple, you should always get it checked out, it didn't say why although i read somewhere else about someone having temporal arthritis. The sore area is very close to my right temple. I am really freaking out. I always worry about bleeding and aneurysms more than tumors when it comes to head pains, now add to it temporal arthritis!!

I have my first monthly doctors appointment on Monday ( we agreed on monthly appointments to monitor my progress and stop me from hanging out at the doctors once every week every week on average) and I have to get through until then without losing my mind. It would be greatly appreciated if someone has any imput or personal experience with these type of head pains or tender spots on the head. I find it really hard to deal with headaches of any kind. I don't have thankfully that much expereince of them but that also make it worse for me to cope when i do, i get really panicked. I am taking my son to a theme park tomorrow, i would give anything for this to go away...:weep::weep: