PDA

View Full Version : Side effects/symptoms on escitaLopram

rollinbob
20-04-13, 08:47
How do know what is a side effect and what is a symptom?

bab
20-04-13, 09:58
Do you mean symptom of anxiety and side effect of the cipralex? How long have you been on them?

rollinbob
20-04-13, 21:38
Hi thanks for replying I 'm pretty desperate and scared most of the timeAGAIN! Been on and off for years . Accepted that I had to stay on Couple of years ago but recently reduced from 20 down to pretty much zero over 12 monthsish I'm not sure having felt fine for so long. Only zero for prob a couple of weeks. Been back on for 8 days or so. Also I'm sure I was told kickstart on 30 a while back. So started 20 then for two days then put up to25 when it seemed like it was going to be a bad one ( aren't they all).back 20 today been really tough would I notice that 5 drop so quickly? Help!

karenp
22-04-13, 11:32
25mg's of Cipralex, that sounds pretty high Rollinbob. I am only on 10mg and think I need to go up more as I have been taking Cipralex for 5 months now but still need Lorazepam first thing.
It is hard to tell what side effects are and actual symptoms of anxiety I agree but I know when I am just starting out on an SSRI my symptoms are probs just heightened and I know the hot flashing is def a side effect as I never have that normally. I think I may have been off my food a little at first too, which again could be just heightened symptoms of anxiety...it's an hard one to call hey really (: