PDA

View Full Version : prostate cancer fears and other cancers now (with organ failure)

unsure_about_this
20-04-13, 12:39
I now have a fear about prostate cancer, foolish googling symptoms what to look out for (I am 29 so prostate cancer would be very rare) whilst having a rectal exam with my fear of bowel cancer something would have probably been felt.

We don't have any family history of cancer. I am scared, anxious, upset every day and feel that something is wrong with my body.

I have been having big fears about bowel cancer even though I been told by doctors I have IBS I don't believe them since I have read people being fobbed off by their doctors, being misdiagonsed and turned out to be the big c. Even though I do go asked how often do I go, can I see blood etc.

I did have an ultrasound on my spleen, liver, bladder, kidney etc and nothing was found, but still worry that something was missed from the scan.

Blood tests and urine sample came back fine, but worry that again something was not seen.

With my fear about testicular cancer and had two exams done by doctors and could not feel anything. I am still worry

It every ache, twingle I worry about. I have been google a lot over the last 18 months and is probably making me feel ill and probably making my system play up. Also websites the signs people may miss what could be cancer. Also stomach cancer I fear yet again I read symptoms and feel I have them.

I have also worry about kidney failure and other organ symptoms because of reading symptoms.

All these health worries I fear now.

Reading about the person who died who drank 18 pints of cola per day (I don't drink this much, I know when I had enough and prefer water as well) the girl who drank 24 cans of cola which was featured in the sun, in agony just reading these stories sends me on edge.