PDA

View Full Version : new and dont know how to use forum

busterrufus
20-04-13, 17:20
Sorry I don't know where to post. I have health anxiety. Get chest and arm pains also fairly constant chest tightness and pressure. had 4 ecgs , blood tests and stress test over past year, all clear. Lost all my confidence and scared of going out as I can visualise myself dying from a heart attack in front of strangers. I had a 3 month break from this a few months ago when I thought I was having a stroke because of constant headache and dizziness. BUT THE PAINS AND SENSATIONS ARE REAL. I am afraid the doctors just see me as a hypochondriac time waster, but it hurts!

---------- Post added at 17:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:08 ----------

forgot the main reason I joined, I've been thinking that everyone would be better off if I no longer existed, especially myself. have told my psychriatric social worker but she just continue to tell me to keep busy. i.m crying so much

fluff
20-04-13, 17:30
Hi sorry to hear your pains and yes they are real to you. Ive been in same place as you and I experianced everything you have and other awful syptoms doctors arnt always great and dont always hacw time to explain things well. You will find lots of support on nmp you are not alone :-)

busterrufus
20-04-13, 18:35
thanks for answering fluff. Have you really felt like this. I feel so terrible I cant imagine anyone else knows what its like.