PDA

View Full Version : HELP! In a absolute panic over symptoms..

sedohrrelyt
21-04-13, 12:10
Hey, I'm only 20 years old.. I've been suffering from severe, constant anxiety, hypochondria, panic disorder, agoraphobia, etc. I've really been striving to accept my anxiety and my symptoms and not fear them anymore. Right when I was making some steps in the right direction.. This hit me. I went to pee and everything went fine but towards the end of my pee, I had a painful sensation and peed out small, white chunks.. The pain is gone now and i'm peeing fine.. But I have no idea what that could be. I want to run to the ER.. There's no other pain, no fever, and like I said it's like once I fully peed out the little, white chunks, I peed fine with no pain or anything. I used to masturbate daily and I've recently stopped for a full week. I don't know if that has anything to do with it but if anyone has any information on this, I'd be forever grateful. I in a full out panic and am convinced that i'm knocking on deaths door.

hanshan
21-04-13, 12:57
The main thing is that a urinary upset of the kind you mention is likely to be of no importance whatsoever, and in no way related to masturbation. If you notice continued symptoms, you should consult a doctor, but it's about as life threatening as a sore throat in most cases.

Nico
21-04-13, 17:16
loads of people get this, don't worry its not an STD or anything. Its a bit gross but just bits of semen and bacteria that get clogged up.