PDA

View Full Version : I been told to calm down and stop panicing

unsure_about_this
21-04-13, 17:50
I been told to stop it and calm down (think is panic attacks that I am very worry about my abominal pain IBS symptoms every day, but been to doctors and nothing found) my mum has bought me Bob Marley CD. My Mum said I should/need to find myself a girlfriend (or should have married the one who wanted to marry me a few years ago.)

My parents are concerned about me as well as other family members.

I use to be happy.

As for you have seen my entries that I have mention NF I have got (wished I never read about it) on the Internet

I really fear cancer and scared about my health and symptoms I been getting (IBS) abdomonial pain, even though I really fear something is bad bowel cancer, stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer. Had tests done abdominal ultrasound, blood test nothing been found, abdominal felt, rectal felt. but still I am very very scared that I have no stool sample, other exams.

mirroring the IBS symptoms on the site, does worry me.

1 in 3 people stat does worry me I live in the UK. I read something in one of the papers that men will have a 50/50 chance of getting cancer within 15 years last December which really put the wind in my sails.

I am very scared about the symptoms, especially reading forums with the entries being made by on other boards by people. especially bowel cancer of people under 30. I am 29.
Bowel cancer followed by other cancers are worry me.

Reading things in paper, checking things on the Internet, watching the news.

I cannot stop reading websites like webmd, about.com about types of cancer there are, cancer research, Macmillan of different types of cancer there are.

My appetite is fairly good of course some days I eat more than others.

I been weigh the last few times at doctors and nothing has changed, most recently this week I was weigh

Google symptoms as well.

I always go to the doctors if I am worried