PDA

View Full Version : Stupidly googled

Apple81
21-04-13, 23:03
Am such a mess. Am still worried about the lump in my breast (bruise is fading - neatly gone). I googled hematomas and ended up on a website where someone was talking about their inflammatory breast cancer diagnosis. Which is extremely rare but had still scared me.

Bekzie
21-04-13, 23:14
You shouldn't use google it doesn't make you feel any better. If you feel you need to google I now type it into the search option on this site and it brings up lots of posts by people having the same symptoms as me, it always makes me feel better. :hugs:

Apple81
21-04-13, 23:26
I know - I don't understand why I do it. Now I'm imagining all sorts of things.

Tinker28
21-04-13, 23:30
Don't EVER EVER EVER GOOGLE! It's the worst thing anyone one of us could do, I do it all the time to, but you just have to stop yourself first then remember after google I'm only worse never better. Come here first.

Bekzie
21-04-13, 23:32
try typing it in to the search bar here, I know you will feel better once you see there are others with the same worry as you. Try not to dwell on it to much :hugs:

Apple81
22-04-13, 19:42
Thanks guys. Am trying not to worry. Am finding it tough.

Apple81
23-04-13, 22:35
Well - am staying off Google. But am still worried about this lump - which is still there despite the bruise nearly fading.