PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

artemis
22-09-06, 18:44
I'm a student at a Uni in Manchester, have been struggling on and off with anxiety related stuff for... well.. a few years now,, I'm starting to see a new life forming for me though and owe a lot to positive thinking and affermations, healing has to come from within, and I really feel like it is starting now :)

I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do.

freakle
22-09-06, 19:09
Hi Artemis,

Welcome to the forum, glad to hear you're feeling positive :D

Zoe x

To be pushed is unwillingness, to push yourself is courage

polly daydream
22-09-06, 21:58
Hi Artemis and welcome to the forum.

Polly

honeybee3939
22-09-06, 22:38
Hi Artemis

And a BIG warm welocme to you,

Great to hear you are thinking postive, thats certainly the right way of thinking !!

Love

Andrea
xxx

nomorepanic
23-09-06, 15:10
Hi and welcome aboard.

Lovely to see you here and hope you get some great support.

Nicola

trac67
23-09-06, 15:35
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

manmoor
23-09-06, 17:09
Hi Artemis,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

sgp64
23-09-06, 18:07
Hi Artemis...you're certainly right about healing coming from within. Good to hear you're tackling this head on>

jackie
23-09-06, 20:07
glad you see an end to this

glad you found the site

jackie

mad_shell66
23-09-06, 22:47
hiya,

welcome aboard!

hope you find the site useful

shellxx

artemis
05-10-06, 17:46
Thankyou everyone for your warm welcome, I've been at Uni now for a couple of weeks and it's going really well so far.

I can't believe how far I have come in the past 5 years, there was a time I just couldn't even contemplate public transport and now I take a train to uni every day :)

I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do.

scoobygirl2005
05-10-06, 18:01
Well done, keep up the good work glad uni is going well for you.

Scooby2005
x x

sarah1984
06-10-06, 19:54
Hi Artemis and welcome!
Glad to hear you're being so positive-have you thought about going to see the counsellors at uni-they can be a brilliant source of support. I also hope your supervisor knows about your problems as unis have plenty of experience helping students with such difficulties. I'm at York uni and my supervisor's a rock.
Take Care
Sarah