PDA

View Full Version : I think i have lymphoma

lees6655
22-04-13, 13:47
Hi am convinced that i have lymphoma i seam to have some of the symptoms i have backache were my spleen is been having night sweat generally feeling not well soars on the top of two of my toes aching bones feeling a bit bloated my face feels a bit soar and feeling cold . I had my blood taken last week on my white blood count was low can anybody help with any advice please

Blueeyed87
22-04-13, 16:19
Lymphoma is so painful when you first reliase you have it you need to be hospitalised. My best friends dad had it and he was in enormous, and I mean enormous amounts of pain at the sight of the swollen nodes in his tummy.
Try to breathe slowly and remind yourself you are experiencing anxiety symptoms. I can not tell you how often I have woken up shaking and sweaty. And perhaps you have just pulled a muscle in your back? Pulled muscles are much more common than lymphoma.
Hope you feel better soon :)

lees6655
22-04-13, 20:02
Hi thanks for your reply iam fed up with always thinking the worst i just carnt seam to shake this off so iam going back to the doctors tomorrow and to see what he thinks; I have had the aches in my back before i think .I have 2 children under 10 and want to know if i have a future or not iam so fed up.

panicperson
23-04-13, 21:57
I understand your concerns as this is one of my worries. I have night sweats at times, swollen glands (self diagnosed) and generally I feel I have this. I also feel I have heart disease angina as well as lymphoma. In jan it was melanoma and liver cancer.
It sounds stupid when I write it down, but I'm always so convinced x

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55 ----------

Oh I missed out: some kind of immune disorder due to constant soars on my nose end occassional ulcers.

Uncertain27
23-04-13, 22:04
I understand your concerns as this is one of my worries. I have night sweats at times, swollen glands (self diagnosed) and generally I feel I have this. I also feel I have heart disease angina as well as lymphoma. In jan it was melanoma and liver cancer.
It sounds stupid when I write it down, but I'm always so convinced.
This is one of my worries at the moment, last year it was liver failure because I had backache and I kept looking at my hands and legs and thinking I looked more yellow than I used to. We had infact switched to low-energy lightbulbs from 100 watt ones, so the light indoors was more yellow! :whistles:

lees6655
28-04-13, 17:05
Hi i started feeling a bit better last week went to my doctors on tuesday and told him i thought i had lymphoma he checked me over and said no you dont have lymphoma your blood tests would have indicated something was wrong and i was relieved. So i stooped thinking about it today i started having shortness of breath and my left ear felt a little soar then i felt a little lump under my left ear just at the back of my jaw it is small about 5mm to 6mm and doesn't feel very hard or soar as soon as i felt it t have gone inti panic mode dont no if i should ring the doctors on monday what do you think i should do . He did check my neck but i dont know if it was there on tuesday

lees6655
28-04-13, 23:45
Anyone

panicperson
07-05-13, 21:26
I have a little lump in my neck and just a cist. I'd prob leave it and mention it next time u go. Although I'm no medic! X