PDA

View Full Version : panic attacks

chloe83
22-04-13, 18:13
Hi i have become agrophobic over the last 12 months,i rarely leave my house as of panic attacks!if i do go out i have to have a few drinks first which does sometimes help!im gettin to the point where im that fed up with being like ths i just cry n stay in bed!i just want yo change my life to beable to go out everyday like i use to!i also go hot n flusheds when my family come round n i feel embrassed
Has anyone else been like ths?
thanks for taken time to read this

Torri
22-04-13, 18:42
Hi
Just thought I would let you know you are not alone....are you on any meds?

steveo
22-04-13, 20:20
You're not alone at all!!

I'm like this right now.

chloe83
22-04-13, 20:26
Im on fluxotine started to take them again,r u on anythng?thank u for the replys x

buckeroo
23-04-13, 01:04
hey sweetheart,dont get to down,im just like you and have to push myself to go out,and im sure there are many lie you in the same boat, i'll put you in my suitcase and you can come to Spain with me saturday lol, xx

chloe83
23-04-13, 01:09
Hi buck good to here from u,ye plz sneak me in your suitcase,r u lookin forward to it x

buckeroo
23-04-13, 01:11
not really as ive looked at the weather and its supposed to be raining for the first 5 days lol, fingers crossed its not as bad as the weather forecast lol, did you not go out for that walk with ya fella,or is it too much, i think you really need to go see the doc and see about changing your medication. feel for you sweet xx

chloe83
23-04-13, 01:15
Never trust the weather man lol,i was goin to go for a wapk bt my fella wasnt here,im going try my med for few mre weeks n uf no joy will go to docs!x

buckeroo
23-04-13, 01:19
you'll be ok hun, you got moral support on here from us all, were all crackpots in our own little way lol, speak soon,off to bed xx

chloe83
23-04-13, 01:40
Aw ur sweet heart thanks again speak soon xx