PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

matthew1979
22-04-13, 18:44
Hi i am 33 i have anxiety which sometimes leads to panick atacks. I have suffered with this all my life and as i have got older i have started getting more and more depressed. I live in england and normaly go abroard every year to spain or greece. This year i am staying in england as i keep having panick atacks at the airport.
I recently went to see a psychiatrist who changed my medication from cipralex to venlafaxine which im now on 225mg a day. I also take chlorpromazine 75mg a day which i do not like as it has made me put weight on and made me more sensitive to the sun. I tryed not taking it but then i could not get to sleep. I also have diazepan for if my anxiety gets too bad. On a plus not i have noticed that my mood is better since i changed to venlafaxine and i feel less depressed.
Thats a bit about me i look forward to chatting here.

Bekzie
22-04-13, 19:18
Hi Matthew :welcome:

I don't know much about medications so I can't say anything about that but I do know you will find lots of help and support here :)

VA
22-04-13, 19:22
Welcome, I've just joined too. I hope you enjoy your stay.

hanj16
22-04-13, 19:27
Hi Matthew,

A big welcome to the site! Its a great little community and I'm sure you'll find alot of support and comfort here.

Wishing you the Best

Hannah :)

Mark13
22-04-13, 22:50
Hello and :welcome:to the forum, Matthew.