PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

VA
22-04-13, 19:09
Hi all, I was just reading a thread on here that popped up on google and it really reassured me of a few worries I've been having.

Anyway, a quick intro: names Jay, I'm 24 and a guy from England. I hope to get along and join in a few conversations.

Thanks.

Bekzie
22-04-13, 19:11
Hi Jay :welcome: this site is great for help and advice, I am glad the thread you have read reassured you :)

Snoodlester
22-04-13, 19:16
Hi Jay
Welcome to the site. I'm pretty new here too, but there are lots of nice people and I'm sure you'll find it helpful.

Best wishes, Sue :)

VA
22-04-13, 19:17
Yeah, I've been suffering from a lot of anxiety as of late. So I noticed this place and saw I'm not the only one. Thanks for the welcome.

hanj16
22-04-13, 19:39
Hi Jay,

A big welcome to the site! I've only been here a few weeks myself and have already found it a great comfort and full of support. I'm sure you will too.

Wishing you the Best
Hannah :)

Mark13
22-04-13, 22:52
Hi. Welcome aboard Jay. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

StaffordEd
23-04-13, 09:01
Hi jay

Welcome, Its good to see how many are finding this site. Do'nt it blow your mind to see how many suffer from anxiety/panic attacks. Just shows you what a troubled world we live in.

I am 58 and had my first attack a few months ago. So I had many trouble free years. It saddens me to see how many of the younger generation are suffering. When I was in my 20's computer technology was poor so we did not have access to forums like this so it is hard to gauge whether the young suffered then as they do now. The other thing was that world information was limited because of the lack of technology to broadcast it so we really only had limited access to what was going on. This meant less worry about world events. We had little knowledge of the atrocities in the world.

The other thing was back in those days mental issues were talked about very little as it carried a great stigma. Modern thinking and technology has made it less of an issue which is great.

Best wishes

Ed