PDA

View Full Version : weird stomach pains internal injury?

clank
22-04-13, 22:55
Yesterday I had a soccer game, and when i wasnt looking some dude rammed into my gut on the right side, i didn't fall over but it made me stumble a little bit

Well every since yesterday i been having weird stomach pains such as a burning sensation in my stomach, a knotty feeling in there, some random dull pains here and there in different spots every time, and the weirdest one is like a pain where your really hungry, but the weird thing is, is that I have been eaten and its just not going away

I'm really scared i damaged something internally because ever since i took that hit directly in the gut, my stomach has not felt normal since. Help :(

---------- Post added at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:33 ----------

Not sure if its a very long stomach ache or something is seriously wrong with my insides :(

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

It's a knotty feeling and the weird burning sensation only lasts a few seconds but it really scared me. The weird pains are mostly on the left side where I got slammed into. Can no one relate I am really nervous and need help :(

clank
23-04-13, 15:41
It's been 3 days and my stomach still hurts. Today it feels right in my lower stomach and around my lower abs on my right side. I'm guessing no one can help me

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:37 ----------

I'm absolutely terrified I heard someone got appendicitis from being hit in the gut. I am really shakey my insides hurt and I got a burning sensations where my appendix is I am so scared

nomorepanic
23-04-13, 15:44
Why don't you see a doctor for reassurance?

nomorepanic
23-04-13, 16:45
Hi

I forgot to add that you can't get appendicitis this way either

clank
23-04-13, 18:17
My parents always refuse to take me to the doctors and I'm such a wimp to take myself because doctors scare me. I googled bruised organs and I read this one guys post and he got punched In the stomach and ended up with appendicitis the day later which scared me because appendicitis is a big fear of mine

For bruised injurys I don't think it's my liver because that would be severe pain and pain on impact which I didn't have. I'm wondering if my intestines are bruised. I have been having really wet stools but I'm not sure if that can relate to anything else. After I eat my stomach usually feels better but not that much and it gives me the feeling like I'm going to throw up but there's no nasuausness. Just that sore feeling. What other organs be bruised? Or can stomach Aches really last 3 days? My dad says it's stress but I don't know

---------- Post added at 17:17 ---------- Previous post was at 17:11 ----------

I'm also terrified of this feeling like I'm going to throw up because if I have stomach bruising I could be having blood loss and throwing up blood and I don't want to thow up blood as that will set me in such a state of panic