PDA

View Full Version : hiya

dee70
22-09-06, 20:30
hi i would like to introduce myself, my name is dee and after a really bad time in my life 5 years ago i found out the meaning of panic attacks, before this time i was one of those people who thought they were just somthing people could get over pretty quickly, i am self cured as i have tried every possible avenue without a lot of sucess and found that humour plays a great part in the healing process, i have joined this site because i was to affraid at first to tell anyone about my illness and felt that because of the way i became i was a failure, so began the vicious cycle of loss of confidence, if i can help just one person through this, to make them understand there is an end and they will find peace again, then great, bring it on:D:D:D:D

MsKris
22-09-06, 20:35
Hi Dee. It's nice to meet you. Isn't amazing how worry and anxiety and wear on your self esteem? So glad I found this forum

clickaway
22-09-06, 21:48
Hi Dee and welcome.

Yes, laughing does help, but of course its only hiding the pain that maybe lays deep inside.

Often new ways of thinking and understanding and talking over things help too.

Coming to this forum is a great step forward.

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

polly daydream
22-09-06, 22:01
Hi Dee and welcome to the forum.

Polly

honeybee3939
22-09-06, 22:34
Hi Dee

And a BIG warm welcome to you !

Love

Andrea
xxx

mad_shell66
23-09-06, 09:39
hiya dee, welcome to the forum

shellxx

manmoor
23-09-06, 10:54
Hi Dee,

A big warm welcome to you. We are all here for each other.

Take Care

Mandyxx

trac67
23-09-06, 11:50
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
23-09-06, 15:08
Hi and welcome aboard.

Lovely to see you here and hope you get some great support.

Nicola