PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get this weird sensation in their arm?

kelly12
23-04-13, 03:53
Hi, I just want to know if anyone gets a weird sensation in their arm where it feels all floppy snd u dont get much feeling in it. I have started getting this and it feels horrible and starts off my panic/anxiety attacks. What causes it?

Lilharry
23-04-13, 05:50
Yes, I've been having this. Then today I started getting weakness in my legs too. It made me get panicky and I went to the doctor scared that I had brain cancer. I got some good news today about some results that I was waiting for and the weakness symptoms seem to have abated, so I would say it's just a physcial manifestation of anxiety.

justbreathe1
23-04-13, 20:56
Yep I often feel like a weakness in my arms and legs. It's a horrible sensation.

kelly12
24-04-13, 08:50
I went to the docs yesterday and he said it was just part of anxiety. Its horrible sometimes i get a numb feeling in my face too. I have only just started getting this symptom!

Lilharry
24-04-13, 08:54
I've been having the weird face and head feeling too. It's a new symptom for me too.

Liviguy
25-04-13, 13:26
I get this all the time. Weakness in my left arm, which causes me to start focussing on it which makes it more predominant.

It's all down to anxiety and the more you worry about it the worse it gets.

It's hard I know, but you need to try to convince yourself that it is purely anxiery and focus on something else.

I was at the doctor for mines a few weeks ago and after a couple of strength tests she told me that it was fine. It went away after that but now it is back again but I am trying to ignore it.