PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes in groin all up like grapes!!

lelespears
23-04-13, 13:02
On Sunday I felt my nodes in my bikini line all up, tried not to pay much attention to them but today they are still as bad and u can actually see some of them!!

Oh my god I feel sick to my stomach. What is this? I'm petrified of cancer!!!

nomorepanic
23-04-13, 13:13
It usually means some sort of infection but maybe get the doc to have a look as they are the experts at this.

lelespears
23-04-13, 13:33
I will get an app tomorrow but I have no infection!!!

Nansua
23-04-13, 14:35
Hello I RecentlyWentThruThis, Im So Sorry This Is Such A Horrible Anxiety, An RN Called Me Because I Sent My Dr Several Emails. She Assured Me Mine Were Normal Size . I Had Found And They Are Still There Pea Size Nodes , A Few Nights Ago I Found One Under My Arm Pit Ofcourse I Didnt Sleep All Night But I. Have To Keep Tellung Its Normal Size. Now In March I.had A Swollen One On My Neck . I Had Blood Work Done And The EBV Virus Was Reactive , Its The One That Causes Mono. But I Didnt Have MOno I DIdnt Get Sick JustThat NoU
e That Was Visable . I Do Believe That Due To All My Stress And Anxiety It ReactivateD have u

---------- Post added at 06:35 ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 ----------

Have U Had MonO before

lelespears
23-04-13, 14:44
Hi

Not sure what mono is? But if its like the flu, I don't have it

Nansua
23-04-13, 14:49
No Its From A EBV Virus Its Called The Kissing Desiease In Many Places Anyways People Usually Get It While Teenagers But It Stays In Your Body Forever And It Reactivates From Time To Time , It HappenedTo Me But I Was Not Sick Either , Nothing Ive Been Fine A Month Later It Went Away. How Long Have U Had them

lelespears
23-04-13, 14:51
They've always been obvious but since Sunday they've grown.

sarahsarah
23-04-13, 15:28
Mono is glandular fever, Lele.

Hope you feel better soon xx

lelespears
23-04-13, 19:44
No I don't have that.

I'm so scarred!! They are on both sides, large & movable.